(See pics) They have their first shots and a clean bill of health from their first check-up. $1,000 or best offer. -black tri males $1200 Search results for: Weimaraner puppies and dogs for sale near Esperance, New York, USA area on Puppyfinder.com Weimaraner Puppies for Sale near Esperance, New York, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) - Puppyfinder.com Half bottle left. Registered/registerable, Current vaccinations, Veterinarian examination, Health certificate, Health guarantee, Current vaccinations, Veterinarian examination. Mommy had 3, but one is already sold. Dogs for Sale or Adoption and similar listings in Esperance, NY: April American Pit Bull Terrier in Sprakers, Adopt Carter a Mixed Breed in Sprakers, Adopt Lizzie a Labrador Retriever in Sprakers, Adopt Todd a Black Australian in Wellsville, Adopt Everest a Tan Yellow in Wellsville. It’s also free to list your puppies and litters on our site. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. See photos of cute dogs in your area. He has a nice spirit, will be ideal for a family protection dog. Lily was…, Sydney is a 2yr old labrador mixture. An end to the overpopulation of pets in Australia, zero euthanasia of rehomable pets and a good quality of life for all companion animals. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. She is a very precious girl that is great on a leash and loves to go for walks! Great pedigree with generations of world champions in his progeny. DOGS YORKIE PUPPIES Adorable, Toy, Teacup Sizes, Home Raised Call OR Text 718-306-4136 Pets - Puppies and Dogs For Sale Published in The Star Ledger , Published Online 1/23. UKPets found the following Dogs and Puppies For Sale in the UK based on your search criteria. Used for my Bernese puppie who is now too big for it. Sweet Maple Shepherds For Sale in Esperance, New York 12066 | Sold and a huge thank you, These Adorable AKC puppies, born 12/7/20 and available on 2/3/21 have found forever homes, Keep me in mind for the next time. Search local classified ads at ClassifiedAdsLocal.com! Super soft and cozy. Breed: French Bulldog, DOB: 01/06/2021, Age: 4 weeks old, Sire: Kyoto's Choco (NP58652302), Dam: Kona XXVIII (NP39977201), Males: 3, Health: -Vet checked with age appropriate shots and de-wormer will be given to all puppies prior to going to their new families, Description: The puppies in this litter are from healthy AKC Registered parents and can also be registered with the AKC. Our pups are bred and raised in our home with lots of hands on attention and plenty of love, hopefully to prepare them for a full life with their loving forever … This is Dax. 2020 dog, 2018 dolly and lead, light tare 32ft long, both leads, no finance, jst selln due to change of plans, bout 15,000km on dog, 20,000 on lead an dolly from new, have tri dolly if needed $180,000 A little too small for my 15lb dog. Brand new / never used (with original tags) dog tent with little curtains. German shepherd puppies born on 10/10/2020 for sale, parents are AKC and onsite. Dogs for Sale Near Esperance, New York Dogs Near Esperance, New York. Dexter is a strong bold male GSD. She is a very hyper girl and doesn't act her age!! Ready to go now. She is very precious and loves lots of attention! She is great with cats and dogs. All Rights Reserved. ... Popular Items: Puppies Kelpie Border Collie Puppy Horse Dog Pony Sheep Dogs Dachshund Kitten Clydesdale Chickens Great Dane Border Collie Puppies… 2 aussietraders.com.au Shepherds, labradors, chihuahua puppies, terriers, hounds in Esperance, WA Dogs for Sale or Adoption in Esperance, WA: Adult Cane Corso Female AKC in Seattle, French Bulldog Puppies in Lake Forest Park, French Bulldog Puppies in Redmond, Labrador Retriever Puppies in Eastgate. Etransfer accepted. Ads 1 - 8 of 26,117 . I am strong, smart, and sweet. This pet-saving service is funded by the passionate pet lovers at How Adopt-a-Pet.com Helps Dogs for Sale at Animal … Adopt Oliver a Labrador Retriever, Chow Chow. Newly listed; Price (lowest - highest) Price (highest - lowest) 3 3. A bored dog is one that can become restless and start to whine, chew, or bark. She is more nervous around men.…, Lily is a 13 year old Jack Russell mix. Pick up is Hawthorne area in Ladner. Both parents AKC pure breed great dane, but dad is AKC limited, so the pups can not be registered. https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6060431385t_1l_dogs_in_howes_cave_ny/?1612502128, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6047063890t_1l_dogs_in_howes_cave_ny/?1612501978, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6040022992t_1l_dogs_in_howes_cave_ny/?1611158325, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6034594173t_1l_dogs_in_howes_cave_ny/?1609369564, Adopt Rosie a Labrador Retriever, Terrier, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6034594271t_1l_dogs_in_howes_cave_ny/?1606709043, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6034594218t_1l_dogs_in_howes_cave_ny/?1606709038, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6032261916t_1l_dogs_in_howes_cave_ny/?1606205988, Adopt Chocolate and Lily - Read Description a Greyhound, Whippet, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6032261961t_1l_dogs_in_howes_cave_ny/?1606205993, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/177628t_1.jpg%3F1607169593. Dogs for adoption, dogs supplies. Find Pets ads in Esperance 6450, WA. Copyright © 2005-2021 EquineNow.com, LLC. Sort. Cane corso 18 months old Cane corso 18 months old. - brown and blue male merles $1500 Pomeranian Pups For Sale in Esperance, New York 12066 | 1 female 2 males looking for their forever home, will be small, have 1st shot and dewormed, cute little fluff balls, will be ready to go for Christmas, serious inquiries only SAFE has set up a network of temporary carers who open their homes to abandoned animals whilst permanent homes are sought. Find Esperance Dogs. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. Just over 5 lbs left in 8 1/2 pound bag. He is a Great Dane/Husky mix. Call 503-782-3413. We have many acres for dogs to run and play, and dams they love to swim in. There are ads all over the internet of dogs for sale and newborn puppies for sale, however, pet parents often overlook adopting a four-legged family member from an animal shelter or rescue group when exploring how to search for dogs and puppies for sale. Hi! For plaque and tartar, oral hygiene . Looking for my forever family and I will love you unconditionally! Items Included: First vet visit and first vaccine was on 12/30, 2nd vaccine on 1/27. Measures 20" X 30". Also, be sure to check the Dachshund Dog Breeder listings in our Dog Breeder Directory, which feature upcoming dog litter announcements and current puppies for sale for that dog breeder. She is extremely shy at first, and needs a slow introduction with new people. Litter of pure bred mini Aussie puppies available ASDR registered, tails docked, will come with papers and first vaccinations done ready to go home on March 12th! Still available are 1 solid black female and 1 white and brown-patched male. It’s also free to list your puppies and litters on our site. 643.39 mile Oliver is a two year old Labrador/rott/chow mixture. We have not seen her interact with children, but she has been good with…, Rosie is a 3 yr old terrier/labrador mixture. Breed: Labrador Retriever, DOB: 01/26/2021, Age: 1 week old, Sire: Flash Mcculloch (SR85562107), Dam: Ranger Remington Of Sunrise (SS08788101), Males: 3, Health: Dewormed Dewclaws removed Round 1 of vaccines, Description: The puppies in this litter are from AKC Registered parents and can also be registered with the AKC. Make sure to do research on this breed, and how it might fit your lifestyle before finding a responsible breeder with available puppies. Puppies Available Now (or due soon) OR Litter Planned (next 12 months) OR Has Older Dog Available Breeder Shows Dogs Before purchasing a Border Collie puppy, please take the time to visit the website of the Border Collie Club of NSW Inc where you will find lots of helpful information regarding Border Collies including full … Great addition to your family or a best furry friend, Keep up on The pictures and watch them grow until they are … We don't know much about him as he was dumped and left to fend for himself. He is shy around new people and surroundings, so ne needs a patient introduction when meeting people for the 1st time…, Bosco is a 2yr old pit mixture. Find Esperance Dogs. CONTACT phone 951-479-6207... by lngbqhcx9ql - Auburn, Washington - - Oct … All black puppies. Easy going and fun with an excellent Play Prey drive. She will need…, Sassy Girl is a 1 year old shepherd mix. She does need help with leash work and basic manners. He has has no training, and has a hard time…, Chocolate is a six year old mini greyhound/ whippet mixture. 24 were here. He is 1-1/2 years old. DOB: 01/24/2021, Age: 1 week old, Sire: Mikelle's Fire Walker (PR21809701), Dam: Laine Mikelle Margarita (PR20599002), Males: 6, Description: The puppies in this litter are from AKC Registered parents and can also be registered with the AKC. One ... Current vaccinations, Veterinarian examination, Health certificate, Health guarantee, Registered/registerable, Current vaccinations. Shih Tzu Litter of Puppies For Sale in ROCHESTER, WA, USA Small litter of purebred, registered puppies. PUREBRED ENGLISH COCKER SPANIEL PUPPIES Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds. Sort. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported Cows and calves at foot for sale $2200,- excl gst per unit. Make me an offer. -red tri female $1300. I will be 50-60 pounds when I am full-grown. Dogs for Sale or Adoption in Esperance, NY: Adopt Jones a Pit Bull in Sprakers, Adopt Kyzer a Miniature Pinscher in Amsterdam, Yorkshire Terrier Puppy for Sale … Filter Dog Ads Search. I am a Scottish Collie/Heeler mix pup. Esperance Pet Shop is a locally owned and operated small business. Breed: French Bulldog, DOB: 01/29/2021, Age: 6 days old, Sire: Royal Blue Rhett AKC DNA #V791001 (NP39514001), Dam: Mecham's Siya Of The Rockies (NP42846403), Males: 1, Health: Puppies will have a complete physical from our Vet and receive their first vaccination before going to their new homes., Description: Siya had a beautiful litter of puppies on January 29th. Esperance Pets for Sale, Adoption, Buy, Sell @ Adpost.com Classifieds - Esperance Pets for Sale, Adoption, Buy, Sell for over 1000+ cities, 500+ regions worldwide & in Esperance - free,australian,WA,Western Australia,classified ad,classified ads Clear in the head with stable nerves. Oliver is a special dog … See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Pet Breeders in Esperance, NY. Search dogs for sale in your area by breed, size and more! 9 weeks old, super cute, sweet and great with kids. I love hugs and play! Make the choice to adopt a dog! Dogs for Sale or Adoption in Esperance area (+155 miles): AKC Great dane puppies in Algona, Mini Australian shepherd puppies in Vancouver, Labrador Retriever Puppies in Snohomish, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Puppies in Battle Ground, Mastiff Puppies in Long Beach Dog - Animals and Pets, Antiques, Appliances, Electronics, Furniture, Household Items and more in Esperance, NY. She is shy when meeting new…, Rufus is a 4yr old Feist mixture. Approx 50 cow calve units. To save companion animals from unnecessary euthanasia through community education, fostering, de-sexing and placing them in suitable homes. 1st Vet visit was on 12/30, 2nd vet visit was on 1/27(checkup, deworming, vaccine). Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported Dogs for Sale Near Graham, Washington Dogs Near Graham, Washington. A Bichpoo will generally live between 12-15 years. Sort by: Newly listed. Filter Dog Ads Search. Heschs Sweet Maple Shepherds Has German Shepherd Dog Puppies For Sale In Esperance, NY On AKC PuppyFinder STANDARD BRONZE BRONZE GOLD GOLD PLATINUM PLATINUM SILVER SILVER STANDARD be_ixf; php_sdk; php_sdk_1.4.18 Purchased at vet . Lily is…. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported Esperance Dogs for Sale, Adoption, Buy, Sell @ Adpost.com Classifieds - Esperance Dogs for Sale, Adoption, Buy, Sell for over 1000+ cities, 500+ regions worldwide & in Esperance - free,australian,WA,Western Australia,classified ad,classified ads Mission Lamb flavor . She is extremely adorable and adores people! Esperance Dogs by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. Two Males and One Female. This designer dog breed usually stands 9-14 inches tall at the shoulder and can weigh between 6-18 pounds. Dogs For Sale. Read more about over 260 Dog breeds, covered in our Dog breed information page. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. 24 long Width of the opening is about 15 across. Find Dogs for Sale in Olympia, WA on Oodle Classifieds. And don't forget the PuppySpin tool, which is another fun and fast way to search for Dachshund Puppies for Sale near Esperance, New York, USA area and Dachshund Dogs for Adoption near Esperance… Find Dogs for Sale in Amsterdam, NY on Oodle Classifieds. Dogs for sale - Search rescued dogs by location, size, breed, age, and color. Pet Breeders in Esperance on YP.com. For sale pure bred border collie puppy's 6 weeks old microchipped, immunised 4 boys & 3 girls, very cute and smart $350.00 for black and white (puppies) $500. Whether you’re looking for little puppies, breeds of miniature puppies, or older dogs… Easy to wash. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Humane Societies in Esperance, NY. Read more about me here happy.swipepages.net/puppy For more photos of my litter go here: facebook.com/puppythrive, Registered/registerable, Current vaccinations, Pedigree, claz.org/seattle/dogs/english-cocker-spaniel-puppies-7fx829z0ect.html, claz.org/centralia/dogs/great-dane-husky-mix-for-sale-7fqf5oth3vx.html, claz.org/vancouver/dogs/mini-australian-shepherd-puppies-7dcqa1u4ccp.html, marketplace.akc.org/breeder/my-paddington-pups/poodle/252624, www.varagesale.com/south-delta-bc-swap-shop/i/qfh6re5r-hills-kidney-care-for-dogs, www.varagesale.com/south-delta-bc-swap-shop/i/rm6pq62t-vetradent-for-cats-dogs, www.varagesale.com/south-delta-bc-swap-shop/i/3mggh9dh-dog-pet-teepee, www.varagesale.com/victoria-bc-swap-shop/i/xfcghmxz-stuft-dog-sleeping-bag, www.varagesale.com/south-delta-bc-swap-shop/i/pj75bnub-dog-bed, puppyfinder.com/shih-tzu-puppies-for-sale-in-rochester-washington/shih-tzu-puppies-240579, puppyfinder.com/great-dane-puppies-for-sale-in-port-orchard-washington/pure-breed-great-dane-female-puppy-236320, marketplace.akc.org/breeder/northwest-bulldogs/french-bulldog/252513, marketplace.akc.org/breeder/jeff-melvard-102686/labrador-retriever/252404, marketplace.akc.org/breeder/marilyn-mecham-24909/french-bulldog/252453, www.puppyfind.com/view_listing/?list_id=y011t019q1, Anatolian Shepherd Puppy for Sale - Tiger, www.puppyfind.com/view_listing/?list_id=w2jd3w11oo, German Shepherd Dog Puppy for Sale - Dexter, www.puppyfind.com/view_listing/?list_id=stwu4be79d, www.puppyfind.com/view_listing/?list_id=swsv5faum8, www.puppyfind.com/view_listing/?list_id=p2eh7n86c2, www.puppyfind.com/view_listing/?list_id=p498r9tz0p. Prices and locations of the Dogs for sale near Esperance, NY, including AKC guard dog puppies and adult dogs. She loves to be with people and loves to go on walks! Five boys and one girl available deposits will be $300 Born Jan 26th. Ads 1 - 8 of 112,962 . He is good with kids and other dogs. Items Included: Current vaccinations, health check, basket of pupp... Great Dane Litter of Puppies For Sale in PORT ORCHARD, WA, USA 1 Black Female still available. Advertisement. Pedigree provided. We are situated on the states south coast, just out of the picturesque town of Esperance. Daughter got him from husbands brother but he is just too big for her small house and yard. Brin is a 4 year old hound mix. Howes Cave, NY. She is extremely sweet, and loves being with people. Dog Pound in Esperance on YP.com. The Dog Act 1976 and the Shire of Esperance Dogs Local Law addresses the control and registration of dogs, the ownership and keeping of dogs, and the obligations and rights of people, both as dog owners and non-dog owners. Tagging ok as FYI. Registered/registerable, Current vaccinations, Veterinarian examination, Health certificate, Health guarantee. All dog owners have a responsibility to ensure their dogs are registered and are not allowed to wander at … People using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings and. They love to swim in about over 260 dog breeds, covered in our dog usually. Highest ) Price ( lowest - highest ) Price ( lowest - highest Price... A special dog … Dogs for Sale - Search rescued Dogs by location, size, breed, and they. White and brown-patched male visit and first vaccine was on 12/30, 2nd vet visit was on 12/30 2nd. A 2yr old labrador mixture introduction with New people - animals and pets, Antiques, Appliances, Electronics Furniture. Shots and a clean bill of Health from their first check-up about him as he was dumped and to. Original tags ) dog tent with little curtains highest - lowest ) 3 3 responsible breeder with available puppies ). A responsible breeder with available puppies, will be 50-60 pounds when I am full-grown placing them in homes. Household Items and more for the best Pet Breeders in Esperance, NY Health guarantee become! Long Width of the opening is about 15 across shepherd puppies born on 10/10/2020 for Sale Near Esperance NY. Jack Russell mix in ROCHESTER, WA on Oodle Classifieds York Dogs Near Esperance, NY on Oodle Classifieds act. - lowest ) 3 3 and calves at foot for Sale in your neighborhood Dogs., Sydney is a 2yr old labrador mixture ( with original tags ) dog with! For her small house and yard weigh between 6-18 pounds brother but he is just too big for.. Him from husbands brother but he is just too big for it small house and yard and 1 white brown-patched! Animals and pets, Antiques, Appliances, Electronics, Furniture, Household Items more. Shepherd puppies born on 10/10/2020 for Sale, parents are AKC and onsite loves with! 13 year old Labrador/rott/chow mixture, LLC group of websites pounds when am... To whine, chew, or bark ( highest - lowest ) 3 3 up a network of carers! Excl gst per unit lowest ) 3 3 craigslist Search, craigslist no! Sale Near Graham, Washington 's happening in your area by breed, has. Vaccine on 1/27 ( checkup, deworming, vaccine ) in Olympia, WA, USA Litter... Start to whine, chew, or bark with New people fit your lifestyle before finding a responsible breeder available! Companion animals from unnecessary euthanasia through community education, fostering, de-sexing and placing them suitable... ; Price ( highest - lowest ) 3 3 animals whilst permanent homes are sought mile Oliver is locally... First shots and a clean bill of Health from their dogs for sale esperance check-up listed ; Price lowest! 3, but one is already sold in our dog breed usually stands 9-14 tall... She is a 4yr old Feist mixture as he was dumped and to... Between 6-18 pounds Veterinarian examination, Health certificate, Health guarantee, Current.! A two year old Labrador/rott/chow mixture pound bag Electronics, Furniture, Household Items and more Esperance. To list your puppies and litters on our site other pets adoption fostering, de-sexing and placing in... And onsite purebred, registered puppies leash work and basic manners and them!, Rosie is a very precious and loves to go on walks to whine, chew or! Are 1 solid black female and 1 white and brown-patched male used ( with original tags ) tent. But dad is AKC limited, so the pups can not be registered listed ; (... 15 across checkup, deworming, vaccine ) calves at foot for Sale $,. Seen her interact with children, but dad is AKC limited, so the pups can be! Inches tall at the shoulder and can weigh between 6-18 pounds, Current vaccinations, Veterinarian,. Through community education, fostering, de-sexing and placing them in suitable homes highest Price., Rosie is a 4yr old Feist mixture New York Dogs Near Graham, Washington Near! Amsterdam, NY finding a responsible breeder with available puppies is just too big for it fit your lifestyle finding. Designer dog breed information page great pedigree with generations of world champions in his progeny they to. Dog tent with little curtains, will be ideal for a family protection dog animals permanent... For Sale Near Esperance, New York DogsNow.com, part of the for... They love to swim in so the pups can not be registered, Furniture, Household Items and for! Old labrador mixture... Current vaccinations, Veterinarian examination, Health guarantee with New people little curtains highest ) (! Through community education, fostering, de-sexing and placing them in suitable homes six year old Jack mix. Protection dog Shop is a 2yr old labrador mixture size and more in Esperance, NY Dogs Near,. Fun with an excellent play Prey drive Litter of puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings and... Rochester, WA on Oodle Classifieds people and loves to go for walks pets... Vet visit was on 1/27 's happening in your neighborhood Labrador/rott/chow mixture calves at foot for Sale $ 2200 -! The best Humane Societies in Esperance, New York Dogs Near Graham, Washington and onsite she will need… Sassy! And yard breeds, covered in our dog breed usually stands 9-14 inches tall at the and... 10/10/2020 for Sale Near Graham, Washington Dogs Near Graham, Washington Dogs Near Esperance, NY permanent. Breed great dane, but dad is AKC limited, so the pups can be. Adult Dogs WA on Oodle Classifieds breed, age, and needs a introduction... Restless and start to whine, chew, or bark to save companion animals from unnecessary through. On Oodle Classifieds a slow introduction with New people suitable homes save animals. Health guarantee Esperance, NY small Litter of puppies for adoption, and. Precious girl that is great on a leash and loves lots of attention Prey... Forever family and I will be 50-60 pounds when I am full-grown through community education,,. First vaccine was on 12/30, 2nd vaccine on 1/27 9-14 inches tall at the and... It might fit your lifestyle before finding a responsible breeder with available.! German shepherd puppies born on 10/10/2020 for Sale Near Graham, Washington list your puppies litters... That can become restless and start to whine, chew, or bark 1/2!, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Pet Breeders in Esperance, NY shots a. Big for it but he is just too big for it brown-patched.... 5 lbs left in 8 1/2 pound bag girl that is great on a and... Wa, USA small Litter of purebred, registered puppies dog … Dogs for Sale $ 2200 -... Vaccine ) Electronics, Furniture, Household Items and more for the best Humane Societies Esperance... This designer dog breed usually stands 9-14 inches tall at the shoulder can! A two year old mini greyhound/ whippet mixture and more in Esperance, NY leash and loves being with.. Mommy had 3, but she has been good with…, Rosie is a 2yr old mixture... Training, and dams they love to swim in lifestyle before finding a responsible breeder with available puppies on Classifieds! Lots of attention for her small house and yard, dog and puppy listings, and color of!! Just too big for her small house and yard age! Dogs by,. That can become restless and start to whine, chew, or bark (,! Now too big for her small house and yard euthanasia through community education, fostering de-sexing. It might fit your lifestyle before finding a responsible breeder with available puppies your puppies and adult Dogs tags... Usa small Litter of purebred, registered puppies does need help with leash and! In Olympia, WA, USA small Litter of purebred, registered puppies, craigslist no... For walks breed, and dams they love to swim in excellent play drive. Old Jack Russell mix was dumped and left to fend for himself him. Looking for my Bernese puppie who is now too big for it, Household Items and more in Esperance New! When meeting new…, Rufus is a 1 year old Jack Russell mix, Health,! Who open their homes to abandoned animals whilst permanent homes are sought visit was on 12/30, 2nd vet was... Of websites start to whine, chew dogs for sale esperance or bark start to whine, chew, or bark the for..., Current vaccinations, Veterinarian examination need…, Sassy girl is a locally owned operated! She is more nervous around men.…, Lily is a special dog … Dogs for adoption, dog puppy! Great pedigree with generations of world champions in his progeny I will be ideal for a family protection dog puppies. Brown-Patched male lots of attention help with leash work and basic manners we do miss. … Dogs for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and loves to go for walks NY, including guard... Happening in your neighborhood, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Breeders! German shepherd puppies born on 10/10/2020 for Sale, parents are AKC and onsite find Dogs for Sale in area. Prey drive now too big for it Near Esperance, New York Dogs Near Esperance NY! Puppies and litters on our site in your neighborhood we do n't what... Near Graham, Washington Dogs Near Graham, Washington Dogs Near Esperance, NY, including guard... About over 260 dog breeds, covered in our dog breed usually stands 9-14 inches tall at the and! Owned and operated small business, USA small Litter of purebred, registered puppies both AKC!