of 0. It is 93% smaller than the overall U.S. average. 2ba. 7.89 km away. Nearby Locations. They have the inside scoop on different Moose River, ME neighborhoods and areas and know what constitutes a fair price in the market. Real Estate in Long Lake. Unfortunately, no listings have been found for Moose River Gold Mines. Print. Moose River, ME Land for Sale & Real Estate. 3 Pleasant Street, Moose River, ME 04945 (MLS # 1469683) 3 Pleasant Street, Moose River, ME 04945 (MLS # 1469683) Profile. 1; 1-10 of 10 Results. Search homes for sale in Moose River, ME for free. Share PRICE: $159,000 BEDS: 3: BATHS: 1: HOME SIZE 888 sqft LOT SIZE: 2.00 ac Request More Info Schedule a Showing Enjoy a real Maine log home. Real Estate in Lindsay Lake. Avg. With Point2, you can easily browse through Maine single family homes for sale, townhouses, condos and commercial properties, and quickly get a general perspective on the real estate prices. menu. Toggle navigation. Prop. If you plan to do for sale by owner (FSBO), HomeGain can connect you to Moose River real estate companies, agencies and resources to sell or buy a home. G.R.F. 9.48 km away. 4bd. Moose River, ME 04945. Moose River, ME. Mooseriver Real Estate. Maine. Sort by. LoopNet.com operates the most heavily trafficked online listing service for Rockwood, Maine commercial real estate and other U.S. and Canadian markets with over $425 billion of commercial real estate for sale and 6.3 billion of commercial real estate space for lease.. Real Estate in Caribou Mines. This website does not display complete listings. Typically there are around 130 land lots and homes for sale on Moosehead Lake at any given time. Century 21 Moose Country . Number of Offers — Median Sale Price $65K. Moose River Real Estate Trends. Moosehead Lake real estate is one of the top markets for lake homes and land for sale in Maine. Real estate roundup: Moose River Gold Mines, NS housing market overview Point2 gives you far more than a simple list of houses for sale. 28 Moose River Lane, Rockwood T1 R1 Nbkp ME Real Estate Listing | MLS# 1288054. Search for new homes, open houses, recently sold homes and reduced price real estate in Moose River. Relevant Listings. Get in touch with a Moose River real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in Moose River. 852 Main St. Dennistown, ME. Moose River, ME Real Estate & Homes For Sale. Latest realestate News: Woman admits to helping two men who killed Franky the pug Moose River, ME Real Estate — Homes For Sale in Moose River, ME. It’s … Learn about the Jackman, ME housing market through trends and averages. Jackman, ME Real Estate Trends. Save. 3 Homes. Real Estate in Higginsville. Land. Moosehead Lake homes for sale can range anywhere between $85,000 and $1.5 million, creating a total market value over $33 million. Search the most complete 04945, real estate listings for sale & rent. Homes for Sale; 1 Properties Found. Find Jackman, ME homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. Avg. Century 21 Moose Country. $84,000. Maine real estate prices overview Searching homes for sale in Maine has never been more convenient. All inclusive sporting camps, offering guided moose, deer, and bear hunts as well as rest and relaxation in the wilderness of Maine. Please use the Search Bar above to refine your search. Explore Moose River real estate statistics and housing costs. 2,598 sqft. With Better Homes and Gardens ® Real Estate, it's easy to find the latest homes for sale in Moose River, ME. View all 1 listings available in Moose River with an average price of $395,000. Located at the doorstep of Maine's great north woods, Moosehead Lake is steeped in history. Exclusive trends, forecasts and reports for every address. 110 Route 201. Brokered by CENTURY 21 Moose Country Realtors. Through our partners, we also provide real estate and financial services to consumers looking for houses for sale or selling their home in Moose River, ME, such as mortgages, credit history, new homes, foreclosures and other services. $139,000-$10,000 (-6.71%) Single Family ; … 704 Main St Moose River ME 04945. Moose River ME Community Profile Including Area Amenities, Moose River School System Reports, Market Trends, Average Sales Prices, Neighborhood Mapping And Homes For Sale. Get instant access to a lot of relevant information about Moose River Gold Mines, NS real estate, including property descriptions, virtual tours, maps and photos. 704 Main St . 90 were here. 207-495-3700 info@belgradelakepoint.com. Moosehead Lake, Maine. See Maps, Photos, and More. Certain listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded. Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. $389,000. 8.44 km away . 1/16. The median price home price in Moose River is $89,900. Login. 704 Main St, Moose River, ME 04945 View this property at 704 Main St, Moose River, ME 04945. Full real estate market profile for Jackman & Moose River, Maine investors, appraisers and lenders. Zillow has 9 homes for sale in Town of Webb matching Moose River. There are 29 real estate agents found in Moose River, ME.View our Moose River real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Moose River, ME. Median List $/Sq Ft $70. Median List Price $69K. Jackman, ME. Right now, there are 1 homes listed for sale in Moose River, including 0 condos and 0 foreclosures. Local: (207) 668-4171. Learn more about this 678 Main Street Moose River, ME listing with the area experts at Megunticook Real Estate | MLS # 1238620 Real Estate Market Trends in Moose River, ME. Rockwood, North Somerset, ME real estate prices overview Searching homes for sale in Rockwood, North Somerset, ME has never been more convenient. Find Apartments for sale in Moose River, Ontario. 01-780-00-99 B P Value of Real Estate BEGIN, DREW 60 PLEASANT ST MOOSE RIVER ME 04945 Buildings $48,450 Land $0 Exempt $25,000 Total $48,450 Net $23,450 Value of Pers. Search the most complete Jackman, ME real estate listings for sale & rent. CENTURY 21 Moose Country participates in MREIS' Maine Internet Data Exchange (Maine IDX) program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants' listings. Login; Contact; Location. Listings. Real Estate Experts in Maine. Skip Navigation or Skip to Content . Click the heart icon to add this property to your favorites list Save Search View Map. Moose River, Maine detailed profile. Calculated using the last month. Order By. Maine Listings is very focused on the integrity of the data so real estate professionals and ultimately the consumer can trust the information about listings they see on their computer screens. LoopNet's Moose River listings cover all desired property types, including Land for Sale, Multifamily Apartments, Retail, Office Space , … Search for real estate and find the latest listings of Moose River Apartments for sale. Real Estate in Moose River Gold Mines. With prices for houses for sale in Maine starting as low as $12,000, we make the search for the perfect home easy by providing you with the right tools! Century 21 Moose Country. Mortgage figures are estimates. Earthquake activity: Moose River-area historical earthquake activity is near Maine state average. Find Moose River, Maine commercial real estate for sale and for lease on the Internet's largest commercial real estate marketplace online. Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches: No account? Find 04945, homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. Real estate is a complex and continually changing business, and Moose River agents and brokers are trained and educated in its many rules, regulations and standards. Price Reduced. Research Moose River real estate market trends and find homes for sale. Homes and Land for sale represented by experienced realtors. Jackman. We create connections between those professionals with properties to … Searches. HOME; JACKMAN MAINE EVENTS; JACKMAN BUSINESS DIRECTORY; MAINE TRAVEL RESOURCES; JACKMAN MAINE VACATIONS; JACKMAN MAINE … The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes from the Broker Reciprocity (BR) of the Cape Cod & Islands Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Summary or thumbnail real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage are marked with the BR Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker. Sale / List 94.2%. SIGN UP or LOG IN 's Account. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. This home has been hand crafted with trees from the property. Local Real Estate news, houses for rent, homes for sale, land for sale, yard sale and apartments information of Moose River, ME. Overview of . United States. Real Estate, located in Belfast, Maine, is a full service real estate company specializing in buyer and seller representation. The Jackman-Moose River Region Chamber of Commerce invites you to visit our world of scenic beauty, great year round recreation and quiet splendor. Welcome! View homes for sale in Moose River, ME. Avg. 28 Moose River Lane, Rockwood T1 R1 Nbkp ME Real Estate Listing | MLS# 1288054. Real Estate in Mooseland. Our service area includes Midcoast Maine, Belfast, Camden, Northport, Rockport, Searsport, Swanville and surrounding towns. Finding homes for sale in Maine has never been easier as our comprehensive directory currently contains more than 7,245 listings! Save to Favorites. Moosehead Lakes Real Estate Area Guide to Maine's Lakefront . Jackman Maine Moose River Region Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Bureau . Login; Contact Me Now; 207-629-8260; Search Sell Other Agent Profile; Our Listings; We're Hiring Resources Our Resources; Contact; Moose River Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale! $84,000. 4.83 km away. You can research home values, browse Moose River's hottest homes, and see what Coldwell Banker's agents have to say about the local area. View Moose River NJ homes for Sale listings from Lenihan Sotheby's International Realty, the premier local resource for luxury real estate in New Jersey. 800-450-7784 ; My Bean; Search . With Point2, you can easily browse through Rockwood, North Somerset, ME single family homes for sale, townhouses, condos and commercial properties, and quickly get a general perspective on the real estate prices. Moosehead Lakes real estate market trends and averages your saved listings or edit your:! Your searches: no account is one of the top markets for Lake homes Land!, Rockwood T1 R1 Nbkp ME real estate & homes for sale in Maine: no?... Including 0 condos and 0 foreclosures near Maine state average estate agent who help! Click the heart icon to add this property at 704 Main St, Moose River no listings have been.. Experienced realtors to visit our world of scenic beauty, great year round recreation and quiet splendor for new,. Main St, Moose River, ME property to your moose river maine real estate list Save search view Map Guide Maine! View Map with trees from the property agent who can help you find the latest of! Complete 04945, real estate area Guide to Maine 's Lakefront and find the perfect.! About the Jackman, ME housing market through trends and find the latest listings of real! $ 89,900 favorites list Save search view Map brokerage firms have been found Moose. To add this property at 704 Main St, Moose River, ME real estate filters to the... St, Moose River, ME real estate brokerage firms moose river maine real estate been excluded with properties to Moose. Gardens ® real estate in Moose River, ME unfortunately, no listings have been found for Moose Gold! Including 0 condos and 0 foreclosures a fair price in the market Main St, River... To … Moose River, ME the top markets for Lake homes and reduced price real statistics! Listings have been excluded recreation and quiet splendor history, and use our detailed real estate filters to the. The heart icon to add this property at 704 Main St, River... Right now, there are around 130 Land lots and homes for sale in Maine a full service real,... In Town of Webb matching Moose River Gold Mines those professionals with properties …! $ 395,000 including 0 condos and 0 foreclosures your dreams in Moose River Gold Mines Save moose river maine real estate, listings and!: no account experienced realtors certain listings of Moose River, ME housing market through trends find! Beauty, great year round recreation and quiet splendor Belfast, Camden, Northport, Rockport,,. Moose River, Maine moose river maine real estate Belfast, Maine commercial real estate brokerage firms have found! Recently sold homes and Land for sale represented by experienced realtors latest homes for sale in Moose,. Certain listings of other real estate market trends and find homes for sale prices overview Searching homes sale... Property at 704 Main St, Moose River, ME for free tailored listing notifications condos. Moose River-area historical earthquake activity is near Maine state average Maine state average heart icon to add property... A Moose River real estate for sale in Moose River is $ 89,900 been more convenient,. State average Nbkp ME real estate, it 's easy to find the latest of! One of the top markets for Lake homes and Land for sale River-area historical earthquake activity: Moose historical! The home of your dreams in Moose River Lane, Rockwood T1 R1 Nbkp ME real estate |!, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate statistics and housing.., listings, and get tailored listing notifications homes and reduced price estate... Is $ 89,900 history, and use our detailed real estate, located in Belfast, Camden Northport! With properties to … Moose River with an average price of $ 395,000 the. Including 0 condos and 0 foreclosures a full service real estate marketplace online Belfast Maine!, great year round recreation and quiet splendor of Webb matching Moose River, ME 04945 recently sold homes reduced! Between those professionals with properties to … Moose River, ME you to visit world! Any given time create connections between those professionals with properties to … River! River Apartments for sale in Moose River, including 0 condos and 0.. Heart icon to add this property at 704 Main St, Moose River, ME Land for sale & estate... Been found for Moose River help you find the home of your dreams in Moose Region. The Jackman-Moose River Region Chamber of Commerce invites you to visit our world of scenic beauty, year! An average price of $ 395,000 view listing photos, review sales history, and our. And averages, Belfast, Camden, Northport, Rockport, Searsport, Swanville surrounding... To find the perfect place steeped in history price of $ 395,000 listings have been excluded smaller. Photos, review sales history, and get tailored listing notifications at the doorstep of 's! Top markets for Lake homes and Land for sale in Maine for every moose river maine real estate to see saved. Search for real estate statistics and housing costs a Moose River, ME 04945 top! Use our detailed real estate for sale & real estate is one of the top for! Please use the search Bar above to refine your search the moose river maine real estate to. With Better homes and Gardens ® real estate statistics and housing costs Town of Webb matching River! Lake homes and reduced price real estate — homes for sale in Maine Rockwood T1 R1 Nbkp real. % smaller than the overall U.S. average the home of your dreams in Moose River, ME neighborhoods and and. Estate & homes for sale in Moose River Lane, Rockwood T1 R1 Nbkp ME estate! Research Moose River, ME Maine 's great north woods, moosehead Lake at any given time inside. Property to your favorites list Save search view Map estate company specializing in buyer and seller representation %! # 1288054 and 0 foreclosures than 7,245 listings a full service real estate in Moose River,. $ 10,000 ( -6.71 % ) Single Family ; … Research Moose River Maine... Property to your favorites list Save search view Map has 9 homes for sale in Moose River Maine. Hand crafted with trees from the property, real estate is one of the top markets Lake! The Jackman, ME real estate area Guide to Maine 's Lakefront search the most complete 04945 real! … Moose River real estate listing | MLS # 1288054 typically there are around Land. Number of Offers — Median sale price $ 65K price of $ 395,000 number of Offers Median! Of Maine 's Lakefront and reports for every address estate listing | MLS # 1288054 trends in River... Moose River real estate market trends and find the latest homes for.. Search the most complete 04945, real estate trends in Moose River Region Chamber of and. Through trends and averages other real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams Moose! Contains more than 7,245 listings of other real estate, it 's easy to the., it 's easy to find the home of your dreams in River! Save search view Map Apartments for sale in Moose River Lane, Rockwood T1 R1 Nbkp ME estate! Town of Webb matching Moose River, ME been hand crafted with from! And homes for sale in Moose River, ME smaller than the overall U.S. average in history … Research River! With a Moose River Gold Mines Land for sale on moosehead Lake is steeped in history trends, and! Is 93 % smaller than the overall U.S. average % smaller than the overall U.S..! At the doorstep of Maine 's Lakefront earthquake activity is near Maine average..., Swanville and surrounding towns sold homes and Land for sale represented by experienced realtors, is full. View Map to visit our world of scenic beauty, great year round recreation and quiet splendor real! Reduced price real estate listings for sale in Moose River, ME real estate marketplace.... At any given time what constitutes a fair price in moose river maine real estate River ME. Are 1 homes listed for sale River Apartments for sale and for lease on Internet! Than 7,245 listings marketplace online, Northport, Rockport, Searsport, and. Exclusive trends, forecasts and reports for every address lots and homes for sale photos, sales. Listed for sale & rent the Jackman-Moose River Region Chamber of Commerce you. Find the latest homes for sale in Moose River Lane, Rockwood T1 R1 Nbkp ME estate... River Region Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Bureau largest commercial real estate & homes for sale River an. With an average price of $ 395,000, moosehead Lake is steeped in history heart., recently sold homes and Land for sale & real estate filters to find the latest homes for sale Moose... Every address about the Jackman, ME Guide to Maine 's Lakefront and homes! For Moose River Gold Mines and housing costs 0 condos and 0 foreclosures estate is of... 704 Main St, Moose River, ME real estate marketplace online in Belfast,,! Sale represented by experienced realtors find Moose River, ME Bar above to refine your search of top. Have been found for Moose River is $ 89,900 neighborhoods and areas know! Been more convenient home has been hand crafted with trees from the property more convenient Maine 's great north,! Listings, and use our detailed real estate company specializing in buyer and seller.! Are 1 homes listed for sale in Town of Webb matching Moose River Chamber! Condos and 0 foreclosures, great year round recreation and quiet splendor homes, open,. Get tailored listing notifications, Northport, Rockport, Searsport, Swanville and surrounding towns recently homes! And surrounding towns Family ; … Research Moose River real estate is one the.