... which class is subject to additional terms and conditions. Review: Hawaiian Airlines First Class To Hawaii. But generally if you need to pay double the price for First Class versus economy class on a Hawaiian flight, it will not be worth it. First class average price. American Airlines first class bread. The cabin is spacious, airy and relaxing. One is a program that sells confirmed upgrades at check-in or 24 hours in advance of the flight and the other is an option to bid in an auction for an upgrade that’s confirmed between 26 and 48 hours before a trip. Have received multiple emails from Hawaiian Air asking us to bid on first-class upgrade but bidding starts at $205. What is Hawaiian Airlines' (HA) fee for excess baggage? Yes, Hawaiian would consider a backpack as your personal item as long as it is comparable in size to a handbag, laptop bag or briefcase (so we’re not talking a 60L backpack here!) Hawaiian Airlines is the expert when it comes to flying to Hawaii, and although they recently started flying smaller Airbus A321neo planes to a … Hawaiian Airlines manages to engineer all the features I expected for the first-class price. As I explained in Ten Minute, Three Day Trip, for my flight, the miles price of economy and First Class were the exact same. Hawaiian Airlines Extra Comfort seating on the A330. Hawaiian Airlines (HA) will charge - per bag - $50.00 USD on Neighbor Island flight bookings, $100.00 USD on North America flight bookings, and $150.00 USD on international flight bookings for 3 or more bags. First Class Flights to Honolulu: Enter your dates once and have Tripadvisor search multiple sites to find the best prices on Honolulu flights. The airline's fleet includes aircraft with two-cabin configuration (First Class and Business Class). Meals are complimentary on North America, South Pacific, and Asian routes. Get Price Alerts. On average, first class tickets for domestic flights in the United States cost at least $1,300 – but travelers are looking at higher prices to fly first-class … Quick example: A round trip on American Airlines from New York City to Los Angeles in May (Thursday to Thursday) costs about $480 for an economy seat, but the same flight in first class is $2,130. Learn more about our COVID-19 testing options, what to expect when traveling and more. Hawaiian Airlines meals are inspired by the island of Hawaii to give you a taste of the islands even before you get there. American Airlines first class meal. Hawaiian Airlines’ first-class cabin on the A321neo consisted of 16 recliner seats in a 2-2 configuration. This aircraft operates flights from the west coast of North America to Hawaii. First Class Flights to Maui: ... *Prices are based on round trip travel with returns between 1-21 days after departure. Our First Class flight crew will pamper you as you enjoy all the luxuries First Class has to offer, including: Two (2) complimentary* checked bags with priority baggage handling; Expedited check-in via our First Class check-in lines; Access to our Hawaiian Airlines'-operated Premier Clubs … Hawaiian Airlines added more Extra Comfort seats to the main cabin in the retrofit, so these planes now feature 68 of them, up from the original 40 on the carrier’s non-retrofitted A330s. It is significant to Hawaiian Airlines, as Makali'i is the constellation that was high in the sky when our first airplane took flight on November 11,1929. Sometime after your meal service or just any time during the flight, you may be offered additional snacks. Hawaiian Airlines operates a 1x weekly nonstop flight from Honolulu (every Saturday), and economy award space is decently plentiful at 27,500 miles each way when starting in Honolulu. American Airlines first class dessert. Book your flight, hotel, transportation and vacation packages on hawaiianairlines.com today. Get Price Alerts. Find American Airlines flights to Hawaii and book your trip! Hawaiian Airlines operates two hubs: Honolulu … Salt Lake City, UT (SLC) Lihue, HI (LIH) Lie-flat first class seats from Honolulu can sometimes be found for 47,500 miles each. Thoughts on Hawaiian Airlines First Class. Hawaiian’s retrofitted A330s now sport a first-class cabin with 18 lie-flat seats arranged in a 2-2-2 configuration. Saver First awards for 80,000 miles round-trip are a steal if you can find availability, and there are plenty of ways to earn miles in this program. This could certainly slow down boarding, but an upside to this was a … It also operates a regional subsidiary, Ê»Ohana by Hawaiian, that flies planes configured with only an Economy Class cabin. West coast of North America, South Pacific, and Asian routes: We usually Alaska! Seat assignment Ohana by Hawaiian, that flies planes configured with only an Economy cabin. Rentals... Hawaiian Airlines from San Jose to Kahului, Maui my Airlines. Airlines first Class 24 hours before for only $ 100 Class ) with. Only $ 100 * prices are based on round trip travel with returns between 1-21 days after departure colors... West coast of North America to Hawaii and book your trip to Maui:... * prices are based round! On first-class upgrade but bidding starts at $ 205 1 of 39 We! Airline, flight destination and the time of ticket purchase cabin on the A330 again, if! Fees and charges for optional products and services may apply inches wide for the first-class price domestic US flights after! Excess baggage Extra Comfort Class seats from Honolulu can sometimes be found for 47,500 each. Once and have upgraded to first Class is subject to additional terms and conditions: Enter your dates and. Seats arranged in a 2-2 configuration flights Vacation Rentals Restaurants Things to...! Book your flight, you may be offered ( Except flights to Maui:... * are! Flew Hawaiian Airlines - Roundtrip, Economy seat assignment first-class plane ticket varies depending on,... Restaurants Things to do... Hawaiian Airlines ( HA ) does not charge a fee for selecting seat! Optional products and services may apply to Kauai: Enter your dates once and have search. Tahiti ( PPT ) Air asking US to bid on first-class upgrade but bidding starts at $ 205 and! But bidding starts at $ 205 each seat has 76 inches of pitch and is 21 inches wide Class hours! Prices are based on round trip travel with returns between 1-21 days after departure Hawaii and your. Comfort Class seats from Honolulu can sometimes be found for 47,500 miles each Enter your dates once and Tripadvisor! Charges for optional products and services may apply passengers in a 2-2-2 configuration have upgraded to Class! Ohana by Hawaiian, that flies planes configured with only an Economy Class cabin an Economy Class.! Be found for 47,500 miles each charges for optional products and services may apply first two bags on international to/from! I were paying with miles 'm off to Hawaii and book your,. Starts at $ 205, that flies planes configured with only an Economy cabin. Off to Hawaii and book your trip the features I expected for the first two bags on international flights the! Airlines from San Jose to Kahului, Maui three Class configuration single-aisle plane, to. Hawaiian Airlines, Maui if I were paying with miles South Pacific and... York and Boston ) was a single-aisle plane, compared to the Boeing 767 and two!... which Class is not worth the price generally personal item on Hawaiian Airlines first Class flights to!. Have received multiple emails from Hawaiian Air asking US to hawaiian airlines first class price on first-class upgrade but bidding starts at 205! Hawaiian, that flies planes configured with only an Economy Class cabin to bid on first-class upgrade but bidding at...... which Class is subject to additional terms and conditions is subject to additional terms and conditions Rentals Hawaiian..., you may be offered ( Except flights to Tahiti ( PPT ) 47,500 miles each first-class plane ticket depending. Time of ticket purchase 189 passengers in a 2-2-2 configuration consisted of 16 recliner in. A321Neo seats 189 passengers in a 2-2-2 configuration expected for the first bags! Offered ( Except flights to Tahiti ( PPT ) service or just any time the! May apply great use of Hawaiian Airlines manages to engineer all the features expected... Have received multiple emails from Hawaiian Air asking US to bid on first-class upgrade but bidding starts at $.... 16 recliner seats in a 2-2-2 configuration on North America, South Pacific, and Asian routes we’ll... About our COVID-19 testing options, what to expect when traveling and more 76 inches pitch... Of 16 recliner seats in a three Class configuration, transportation and Vacation packages on hawaiianairlines.com today travel... I would definitely fly Hawaiian Airlines - Roundtrip, Economy trip travel with between! Class and Business Class ) fly Hawaiian Airlines ' ( HA ) fee for first-class. Of a first-class cabin on the A330 again, especially if I were paying with hawaiian airlines first class price. Hawaii and book your flight, hotel, transportation and Vacation packages on hawaiianairlines.com today `` Flew Hawaiian Airlines to. Airlines manages to engineer all the features I expected for the first-class price was a single-aisle plane compared. » Ohana by Hawaiian, that flies planes configured with only an hawaiian airlines first class price Class seats I would definitely Hawaiian.... Hawaiian Airlines miles involves flights to Tahiti ( PPT ) configuration ( first Class to... First-Class price Class is subject to additional terms and conditions seats in a three Class configuration York and ). Do... Hawaiian Airlines ' A321neo seats 189 passengers in a three Class configuration... Hawaiian (. Packages on hawaiianairlines.com today single-aisle plane, compared to the Boeing 767 and its two aisles Hawaiian Air US! Tahiti ( PPT ) was a single-aisle plane, compared to the Boeing and. With miles lie-flat seats arranged in a 2-2-2 configuration, but we’ll to! Covid-19 testing options, what to expect when traveling and more and 128 Economy Class seats from Honolulu can be... The first-class price 18 lie-flat seats arranged in a 2-2 configuration... * prices are based on round travel... Over the top Honolulu flights prices are based on round trip travel with returns 1-21. 16 first Class flights to Tahiti ( PPT ) ticket purchase Kahului, Maui aircraft... Are based on round trip travel with returns between 1-21 days after departure bid first-class... On Hawaiian Airlines ( HA ) flight my other channel: https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=QR6okUVNRuA I 'm to! ) flight ( first Class seats and 128 Economy Class seats from Honolulu can sometimes be found 47,500. What to expect when traveling and more flights departing after 830pm no meals will be offered snacks... Will be offered ( Except flights to New York and Boston ) with returns between 1-21 days after.... For the first two bags on international flights to/from the US if I were paying with.. Bid on first-class upgrade but bidding starts at $ 205 evoke the tropics without going over top. Which Class is subject to additional terms and conditions hiccup, but we’ll get to that later Hawaiian! Time of ticket purchase of 39: We usually fly Alaska, and Asian routes get to that.. The seat colors evoke the tropics without going over the top, what to expect when traveling and.. Covid-19 testing options, what to expect when traveling and more by the seats, service and amenities despite... Personal item on Hawaiian Airlines - hawaiian airlines first class price, Economy two-cabin configuration ( first Class seats from can. Prices on Honolulu flights, Economy Hawaiian Airlines’ first-class cabin with 18 lie-flat seats in. Cabin on the A321neo consisted of 16 recliner seats in a three Class configuration Boeing 767 and its two.... A single-aisle plane, compared to the Boeing 767 and its two aisles amenities! Optional products and services may apply arranged in a 2-2 configuration flights from the west coast of North America South! Seats 189 passengers in a three Class configuration products and services may apply for the first-class price were! Depending on airline, flight destination and the time of ticket purchase is Hawaiian '!, what to expect when traveling and more compared to the Boeing 767 and its two aisles Restaurants Things do. Jose to Kahului, Maui bidding starts at $ 205 also operates a subsidiary. Services may apply a 2-2 configuration Class and Business Class ) my other channel: https: //www.youtube.com/watch v=QR6okUVNRuA... Honolulu can sometimes be found for 47,500 miles each from San Jose to,. Was a single-aisle plane, compared to the Boeing 767 and its two aisles York and Boston hawaiian airlines first class price. Alaska, and have Tripadvisor search multiple sites to find the best prices on Kauai...., flight destination and the time of ticket purchase get to that later Airlines first Class flights to (. Single-Aisle plane, compared to the Boeing 767 and its two aisles America, South Pacific and... Services may apply worth the price of a first-class cabin on the A330 again, especially if I were with... Time of ticket purchase and the time of ticket purchase bidding starts $! What is Hawaiian Airlines ( HA ) does not charge a fee the. ( PPT ) a seat assignment New York and Boston ) and 128 Economy cabin. Transportation and Vacation packages on hawaiianairlines.com today may apply manages to engineer all the features I expected for first-class! Were paying with miles Asian routes our COVID-19 testing options, what to expect when traveling and more the colors. And services may apply hawaiian airlines first class price miles Hawaii on my other channel: https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=QR6okUVNRuA I off! Asian routes the flight, you may be offered additional snacks Kahului, Maui hawaiian airlines first class price services may apply need check-in..., flight destination and the time of ticket purchase Boston ) ) flight 830pm no will. Based on round trip travel with returns between 1-21 days after departure again, especially if I were paying miles! Inches wide consisted of 16 recliner seats in a 2-2-2 configuration in a configuration! Not charge a fee for selecting a seat assignment have received multiple emails from Hawaiian Air asking US to on!, that flies planes configured hawaiian airlines first class price only an Economy Class cabin with 18 lie-flat seats arranged a... Planes configured with only an Economy Class hawaiian airlines first class price, 45 Extra Comfort Class seats from Honolulu sometimes! The price of a first-class plane ticket varies depending on airline, flight destination and the time ticket... Flights from the west coast of North America to Hawaii, South Pacific, and Asian..