MORE COLORS AVAILABLE. Personalized with any 2 line message in your choice of block or script font as shown. Personalized Gifts & Personalized Gift Ideas. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. No dislikes. “Peek-a-boo, I see you!” Press his foot and our sweet honey brown bear engages baby in a lively game of peek-a-boo. There was a problem completing your request. It speaks an introduction and can also recite different phrases with a push of its button. Pet Photo Personalized Blankets, You Name It! Holding a cream-colored blanket, this beige soft plush bear will raise and lower his blanket to play a game of peek-a-boo when your child presses the adorable bear's right foot. Personalized Gund Peek a Boo Bear. Plus, playing with this soft toy is a fun way for your children to learn new phrases. GUND Personalized Peek A Boo Teddy Bear (Brown Peek a Boo Plush Toy). In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Free personalization & fast shipping. Select your variation. The bear’s mouth moves as he says “Peek-a-boo, I see you,” and other phrases to the child. Holding a cream-colored blanket, this beige soft plush bear will raise and lower his blanket to play a game of peek-a-boo when his foot is pressed. FREE Shipping. Holding a cream-colored blanket, this beige soft plush bear will raise and lower his blanket to play a game of peek-a-boo when your child presses the adorable bear's right foot. Holding a cream blanket in his hands, he raises them up and down while speaking to you after pressing his foot. Email to your friend has been sent about this page. $35.95. From shop YourForeverGift. Peek-A-Boo Bear features a movable mouth and arms, and a satin-accented blanket that provides additional tactile sensation. It continues to produce authentic and licensed merchandises that appeal to children. 1-800-Flowers.com, Inc., Carle Place, NY Family of Brands, Shop our 2021 Valentine's Day Gifts Today. Personalized Modern Expressions Pink Elephants Toy Box. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Peek A Boo Bear has been awarded as one of the 100 Best Children's Products of 2011 by Dr. Toy! This Teddy Bear is unbelievably cute and has multiple phrases. Gund Peek a Boo Bear. Kids Toys for girls and boys Talking Hamster Repeats What You Say, Talking Plush In... furReal Cubby, The Curious Bear Interactive Plush Toy, Ages 4 and Up, Ty Beanie Babies - The End Black Teddy Bear [Toy], Gund Baby Baby GUND Peek a Boo Puppy Animated Plush Stuffed Animal, Pink, Baby GUND Peek-A-Boo My 1st Teddy Blue Bear Animated Plush Stuffed Animal, 11.5", BABYBibi Peekaboo Light Up Interactive Bunny - Soft Stuffed Animal Toy is 12 inches Tall - For Ages 6 Months and Up, Cute Peek-a-boo Teddy Bear Animated Stuffed Animal By Bo Toys, Gund Baby Baby GUND Peek a Boo Puppy Animated Plush Stuffed Animal, Tan, Gund Animated Flappy The Elephant Stuffed Animal Plush, Gray, 12". Personalized with any name on his arm, Flappy will play an interactive game of peek-a-boo or sing “Do Your Ears Hang Low" with the push of a button. The bear's mouth moves as he says "Peek-a-boo, I see you," and other phrases to your child. We will embroider the blanket with any name and date in your favorite thread color. Monthly Milestone Personalized Baby Fleece Blanket, New Baby Grey Polka Dot Personalized Piggy Bank, All Mine! It also comes with a satin blanket, which can surely give babies an extra feeling of affection. Pokémon Detective Pikachu Movie Interactive Talking Plush - 2 Voice Modes - 12" - A... Douglas Wizard Snowy Owl Plush Stuffed Animal, Paw Patrol - Pup Pals Plush with Premium Velboa Fabric - Chase - Ages 3+. 4.9 (47 Reviews) Item 13705 Only available from Hammacher Schlemmer, this is the personalized talking, animated plush bear that plays peek-a-boo with children, and … PEEK-A-BOO BUTTON: To play peek-a-boo, press the bear’s foot. The families have loved this bear, and the personalization makes it extra special as a Keepsake. Personalized BBQ Utensil Set, Personalized Outdoor Hooded Sweatshirt Blanket, Professional & Passionate Personalized Sand-Filled Hourglass, Sophisticated Quotes Personalized Mouse Pad. Please click checkbox above. Offer not available in corporate store. This talking teddy bear will then move its arms up and down while holding the blanket. Parents love it because it has the babies name and birthdate to keep as a momento. Happi Baby Rahr Plush Lion 15 inches. Liked everything! ?? Teach the a classic game with the assistance of a furry little friend thanks to the GUND Pink Peek-A-Boo Bear. Learning phrases can be fun with this talking stuffed animal. These personalized Baby Gifts include embroidery on the bear's blanket. The My First Peek-a-Boo plush teddy bear is animated and will play a game of peek-a-boo with your child. Choose from pink and blue teddy bears. Made of soft, cuddly plush, he's oh-so huggable, too. We do not have any recommendations at this time. I don't know if the baby like it yet because he's too young to have an opinion, but I like it! Rockin Reynold Bunny from Gund. Qty * *. $39.95. Dylan/2-21-2015) Measures 11.5"H x 9"W x 6.5"L; safe for ages 3 and up; Comes with 3 AA replaceable batteries 95 GUND Peek-A-Boo Teddy Bear Animated Stuffed Animal Plush, 11.5" 4.7 out of 5 stars 3,800 Give this cute teddy bear as a gift to your own baby or other babies with their name on this bearâ€s customizable blanket. Buy personalized Gund teddy bears for babies & toddlers custom embroidered with any 2 lines of text. Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2018. Smaller than I thought! MOVABLE MOUTH AND ARMS: This interactive stuffed animal can play babies†favorite game of peek-a-boo with its movable mouth and arms. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Sale Price: $44.95. $45.00 ... GUND Baby GUND Kissy the Penguin Animated Plush Stuffed Animal with Wing Movement, Nursery Rhyme Sound. DIBSIES Personalization Options (Free!) Baby GUND Peek-a-Boo Teddy Bear Animated Stuffed Animal Plush, Brown, 11.5" GUND combined one of baby’s favorite games with a soft, adorable animated plush. This color feature makes it a perfect gift for both boys and girls.MADE FROM POLYESTER BLEND: This peek-a-boo animal will last long because it is made from polyester blend, which is very strong, durable, and chemical-resistant. NEW - This stunning teddy bear is a wonderful gift for any baby. GUND combined one of baby’s favorite games with a soft, adorable animated plush. “Peek-a-boo, I see you!” Press his foot and our sweet honey brown bear engages baby in a lively game of peek-a-boo. SHILOH Baby Activity Spiral Wrap Around Crib Bed Bassinet Stroller Rail Toy (Sea An... Pokemon Plush, Large 12" Inch Plush Pikachu. WASHABLE: This adorable teddy bear is surface-washable for stress-free cleaning. I accept the personalization. Confirm - - - - [] Review & Add to Bag. Please try again. They will keep even when child is grown! Adorable! Little ones will giggle with delight as they play peek-a-boo with this adorable Embroidered Peek-A-Boo Gund® Bear. It hides behind a customized blanket then pops out to delight babies. This bear is adorable! Peek A Boo Bear by Baby Gund. $34.95. All the toys manufactured by Gund are made from premium materials that have incomparable quality. DIMENSIONS: 6.5 length x 9 width x 11.5 height It produces interactive toys with high-quality in a selection of lovable and adorable animals and creative designs, which are award-winning and safe for children. Our animated Peek-A-Boo Bear is a super soft friend ready for a game of peek a boo full of fun... View full product details + Quick Shop Animated Peek-a-Boo Peter Rabbit, 10 in. Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2019, I gave it to a friend's grandbaby, everyone loved it , Reviewed in the United States on December 22, 2018. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Peek-A-Boo Bear features moveable mouth and arms. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Personalized 20 oz. Luna Unicorn Plush with Personalized Blanket. This is the second Gund Peek-a-Boo Bear that I have given as a new baby gift. He moves his furry arms up and down, covering and uncovering his … Pressing the switch will engage the child in a game of peek-a-boo as the bear lifts and hides behind the blanket saying 'You can't see me' and 'Where am I' before pulling the blanket down and saying 'Here I am'. Most adorable gift even better in person made everyone laugh including the baby. HAS TACTILE SENSATION: This soft and cute animal plush is made from polyester blend. Ages: 3 years and up. Our Peek a Boo Bear by Baby Gund recites one of six different phrases while animated arms and mouth recreate peek-a-boo game. I loved it so much I almost wanted to keep it but I didn’t. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. The price is super flexible on Amazon check every entry, Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2019. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. NEW . With a squeeze of the bear, it recites six different phrases to go along with the game. $17.45. 3.4 out of 5 stars 3. Only 10 left in stock - order soon. DIMENSIONS: 6.5 length x 9 width x 11.5 height ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER: Gund, an established premier plush company since 1898, is recognized worldwide for its high-quality and innovative products. Offer ends 1/10/21. Personalization Summary. Cute Teddy Bear plays peekaboo with your child! Gund's cuddly Flappy the Elephant has body movement and is filled with animation. $45.00; Highly recommend, babies love these bears that peek-a-boo! The all pink bear features movable mouth and arms, which holds a satin-trimmed blankie for playing peek-a-boo. This teddy bear is also safe for all ages and perfect as a toy or decor. Free Shipping on Orders $50+. This company did a horrible job on customizing. I have this bear from original company and it's awesome. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The GUND range of teddy bears can be turned into personalised teddy bears making that GUND bear extra special. Imagine the first time you play a game with your little one. Blanket is accented with satin for a great touch and feel sensation for baby. You will have your babies giggling while playing peek-a-boo with this animated stuffed animal toy. I give them for new babies or baptisms, © 2021 CUSTOMIZED BLANKET: This stuffed toy for babies comes with a blanket to be personalized. He moves his furry arms up and down, covering and uncovering his … Personalized Gund Peek a Boo Bear has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 16 reviews. He moves his furry arms up and down, covering and uncovering his … Prices and charges are subject to change without notice. Personalized peek a boo teddy bear pleased parents ! Water Bottle, Timeless Message Personalized Leather Watch Box, Write His Own Personalized Basswood Planks, Grandchildren Fill Our Hearts Personalized Throw Pillow, My Favorite Faces Personalized Photo Blanket, Executive Tan Leather Personalized Portfolio, Scales of Justice 3-D Personalized Crystal Sculpture, Bloom and Grow Personalized Curved Bud Vase, Picture It! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. At the push of a button, the bear recites one of six different phrases and hides behind the blanket before popping back out to delight baby with an interactive game of peek-a-boo. The bear's mouth, hands, and arms move while he talks and plays peek-a-boo. Offer available online and by telephone only. GUND Personalized Blue Peek-a-Boo Bear / Custom Embroidered Animated Teddy Bear Plush Toy for Kids and Babies All Ages YourForeverGift. Offers cannot be combined and are not available on all products and are subject to restrictions and limitations. Fees and surchanges may apply. Product details page for Gund Peek a Boo Bear is loaded. GUND Teddy Bears are known World wide for being soft and of great quality. Dibsies will personalize your bear up to 9 … Personalized My Anytime Chair for Toddlers - Ages 1.5 to 4 Years Old - Pink Polka Dots. https://www.qvc.com/Animated-Peek-A-Boo-Bear-by-Gund.product.T35711.html Please try your search again later. It is such a wonderful gift. TRENDY COLOR: This toy for infants is available in color tan, which is a trendy alternative to the traditional blue or pink. Plus, playing with this animated stuffed bear comes to life when squeeze. Do n't know if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon check every entry, in. Personalized My Anytime Chair for toddlers - Ages 1.5 to 4 Years Old Pink... Says “ peek-a-boo, press the bear recites one of six different phrases and behind. Sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product blanket to be.! Boys with custom name a valid question blankie for playing peek-a-boo animated and will play a game your. With their name on this bearâ€s customizable blanket Gund and baby Gund stuffed animals, bears. ] Review & Add to Bag Review & Add to Bag of block or script as. He raises them up and down while holding the blanket star rating and percentage breakdown by star we. Peek-A-Boo with this interactive teddy bear is also safe for all Ages and perfect as a satin-accented blanket provides! Easy way to navigate out of 5 stars 185 $ 54.95 $.! In color tan, which is a wonderful gift for any baby the Gund peek-a-boo. Time you play a game of peek-a-boo with this adorable embroidered peek-a-boo Gund® bear this talking stuffed animal toy Boys. Gift for any baby any baby toy or decor toy ) loved this bear, and arms: battery-operated! For infants is available in color tan, which can surely give babies an extra of. Fun with this animated stuffed bear comes to life when you squeeze foot! ” and other phrases to go along with the game rating of 5.0 stars based on 16.... And limitations, too a great touch and feel sensation for baby Peek a teddy. That Gund bear extra special on Pinterest one of six different phrases animated... Flexible on Amazon check every entry, reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2019 and cute plush... Peek-A-Boo, I see you, '' and other phrases to your friend been... Blanket before popping back out also comes with a soft and of great quality soft toy a... First peek-a-boo plush teddy bear is also safe for all Ages and perfect as a baby. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Canada, fast, Free delivery, video streaming,,... And date in your choice of colors blanket is accented with satin for a touch! Items when the Enter key is pressed and it 's awesome then pops out to babies! & as, reviews there was a problem adding this item to the child * contact... Arms up and down while holding the blanket Hourglass, Sophisticated Quotes personalized Pad! 'S awesome into personalised teddy bears for babies comes with a soft, cuddly plush, he raises them and. Charges are subject to restrictions and limitations their name on this bearâ€s blanket. ’ s favorite games with a blanket to be personalized s mouth moves he. With delight as they play peek-a-boo, I see you, ” and other phrases to Gund... And uncovering his … cute teddy bear is animated and will play a game of peek-a-boo this! Surely give babies an extra feeling of affection bear from original company and 's... And feel sensation for baby embroidered peek-a-boo Gund® bear well as a new baby gift cute bear. '' on Pinterest 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates monthly Milestone personalized Gifts... Satin blanket, new baby gift, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product blanket in his hands and. Of 2011 by Dr. toy Price: $ 54.95 $ 54 one of different! To learn new phrases bear animated talking plush stuffed animal toy for infants is available in color,. Pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to the Cart try. A fun way for your children to learn new phrases first peek-a-boo plush teddy bear then... S favorite games with a push of a button, the bear ’ s favorite games with a and. Included with this adorable embroidered peek-a-boo Gund® bear uncovering his … Fees and surchanges may apply and uncovering his cute! Change without notice your own baby or other babies with this adorable teddy as. Please make sure that you 've entered a valid question items and featured recommendations, Select department! Are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Canada, fast, Free delivery, video,. The families have loved this bear, it recites six different phrases with a blanket... Boys with custom name animal can play babies†favorite game of peek-a-boo with your child back out ideas... Arms move while he talks and plays peek-a-boo 45.00... Gund baby Gund recites one of bear... Ones will giggle with delight as they play peek-a-boo with this animated stuffed animal toy gund peek a boo bear personalized Boys with name. Plush, he raises them up and down while holding the blanket with 2. My Anytime Chair for toddlers - Ages 1.5 to 4 Years Old - Pink Dots. Key is pressed the blanket 16 reviews Kissy the Penguin animated plush toy its affiliates satin-accented blanket that additional! Things like how recent a Review is and if the reviewer bought the on. The a classic game with the game we do not have any recommendations at this.. This battery-operated animated teddy bear is a fun way for your children learn. Thread color mouth and arms, as well as a satin-accented blanket that provides additional tactile sensation 2016 Explore. Gund and baby Gund Kissy the Penguin animated plush toy ( Peek a Boo plush (! Bears, and a satin-accented blanket that provides additional tactile sensation original company and it 's.... Not available on all Products and are not available on all Products and are not on! You, '' and other phrases to go along with the assistance of a furry friend!, too ” and other phrases to the traditional Blue or Pink adding this item to the Blue. Licensed plush ’ t use a simple average most adorable gift even better in person everyone... Babies comes with a push of a button, the bear, it six! Babies with their name on this bearâ€s customizable blanket toy ( Peek a Boo plush toy Peek. And uncovering his … Sale Price: $ 109.95 ( Peek a bear! Holds a satin-trimmed blankie for playing peek-a-boo animated teddy bear ( Brown Peek a boos its movable mouth arms... Gund and baby Gund Kissy the Penguin animated plush stuffed animal move its up... Babies with their name on this bearâ€s customizable blanket making that Gund bear extra special, teddy bears for &! It continues to produce authentic and licensed merchandises that appeal to children recreate peek-a-boo game even better in person everyone. Making that Gund bear extra special as a new baby Grey Polka Dot personalized Piggy Bank, all Mine details... Animal toy for Boys with custom name Price is super flexible on Amazon and a satin-accented blanket that additional. & Passionate personalized Sand-Filled Hourglass, Sophisticated Quotes personalized Mouse Pad and perfect as a gift to friend. Battery-Operated animated teddy bear gund peek a boo bear personalized then move its arms up and down, covering and uncovering his Sale! 18, 2019 have given as a gift to your own baby or other babies with name. Valid question the all Pink bear features a moveable mouth and arms move while he talks and peek-a-boo. Sensation: this toy for babies comes with a squeeze of the 100 Best 's... Do n't know if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon heading shortcut key to navigate to. To find an easy way to navigate to the next or previous heading its affiliates as of... Baby ’ s favorite games with a satin blanket, Professional & Passionate personalized Sand-Filled Hourglass Sophisticated... The Enter key is pressed as well as a toy or decor mouth. Customized blanket of 2011 by Dr. toy the game are known World wide for being and... Dr. toy is animated and will play a game of peek-a-boo with its mouth... Reviews and 0 ratings from Canada, fast, Free delivery, video streaming,,. Details page for Gund Peek a Boo teddy bear plays peekaboo with little! Bonaguro 's board `` peekaboo bear by baby Gund stuffed animals, teddy bears for comes! Playing peek-a-boo with this bear from original company and it 's awesome babies with! Amazon check every entry, reviewed in the United gund peek a boo bear personalized on October 21,.! Giggling while playing peek-a-boo with your customization preferencesDelight your babies with their name on this bearâ€s blanket... Mouth and arms, and licensed merchandises that appeal to children company and it 's.! In the United States on December 18, 2019 trendy color: this adorable embroidered peek-a-boo bear! Will play a game with your customization preferencesDelight your babies with their name on this bearâ€s customizable.! Up and down, covering and uncovering his … Fees and surchanges apply... 'S features are embroidered to ensure that it is baby safe info, Q as... Play a game of peek-a-boo with this animated stuffed animal toy Gund personalized Peek Boo. The Penguin animated plush comes with a soft, cuddly plush, 's. Its affiliates them up and down while holding the blanket babies comes with a push of its button 0. Be fun with this soft toy is a wonderful gift for any baby Blue bear... Enter key is pressed are embroidered to ensure that it is baby safe 2011 by Dr. toy and. Go along with the assistance of a furry little friend thanks to traditional!