Schwarzkopf Got2b Metallic Permanent Hair Color, M49 Smoky Violet: ... Do not use over compound henna or progressive color. Before rinsing your hair, put on the gloves again. ... After the 30 minutes I washed the dye out (until the water started running clear again) and applied the after treatment for 3-5 minutes before washing that out and towel drying my hair. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. "We are seeing a lot of smokey violet tones â think deep amethyst," Jamie DiGrazia, award-winning hairstylist and owner of Chicago-based salon Logan Parlor, told The List. Do not apply on children. Leave to develop for 20–30 minutes. - Keep product out of reach of children. Going Purple Next. Replace the application cap and shake vigorously until all components are thoroughly mixed and are of a smooth, creamy consistency. Got2b Metallics hair dye works for all hair textures. FAQ. Just take a peek at the latest fashion week runways and you’ll see models strutting their stuff with silver locks. From cool light hues and light violets to golden beige and pink, every shade of blonde is possible with Shades EQ! This permanent hair color can be used on your natural hair, wigs, or extensions to express yourself! Made vegan & cruelty-free with love in Southern California, USA. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Directions, my usual first port of call for unnatural colours, don't have a grey.They have a Silver, but that has a tendency to turn the hair blue-ish, and they also have Ebony, a deep black which if diluted could give me the results I desired. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Free shipping for many products! - Do not use over compound henna or progressive color. Say goodbye to boring colors with unique metallic radiance with got2b Metallics Blue Mercury! - Wear gloves provided in the kit. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. - Wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring. Apply the Color After Treatment into towel-dried hair and leave for 2 minutes. When I want to add dimension to my hair, I like to use a hair color that allows my natural waves to stand out. Apply the remaining mixture throughout the mid-lengths and ends of the hair. Twist off the application tip and immediately start the application. CDN$7.96. by | Dec 12, 2020 | Uncategorized | 0 comments | Dec 12, 2020 | Uncategorized | 0 comments Below are the before and after pictures. We would not recommend putting those colors over each other. Send me an email when my question is answered. This shade is a bright, light, almost-platinum silver. Tångavägen 5, 447 34 Vårgårda info@futureliving.se 0770 - 17 18 91 Silver hair on all its variations is one the most likely 2017 hair trends to survive well into 2018. Trend setting and unique permanent metallic Silver Violet colour. + More information. Select Page. Setup & Application I like to lay out everything I might need first! - Wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring. NO LIFT. Click here to see description. We would like to offer you a complementary consultation. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Got2b Metallic Permanent Hair Color, M49 Smoky Violet at the best online prices at eBay! If your hair is longer than shoulder length, we recommend using 2 boxes of got2b Metallic for the application. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Got2b Metallic Permanent Hair Color, M49 Smoky Violet at Amazon.com. Boost your hair color with trendy metallic shades. Rinse out thoroughly until water runs clear. For best results, this hair color is not recommended for all hair shades. I like the product, but that color is my first time trying it... Horrible and turns a completely different color. Rated 2.87 out of 5 stars. - Wear gloves provided in the kit. Schwarzkopf got2b Metallic Hair Color offers a multi-dimensional look that delivers unique metallic radiance. With Metallic-shine booster for cool, shimmering tones. ... Color Maintenance Unicorn Hair Looks Before & After Looks Shop by Color. All you need - brush, tray and pastelizer already included! "We are seeing a lot of smokey violet tones â think deep amethyst," Jamie DiGrazia, award-winning hairstylist and owner of Chicago-based salon Logan Parlor, told The List. To make sure you get the right impact with your color, we would like to offer you a complementary consultation. 5.0 out of 5 stars Love the ultra cool blonde! Change up your look with our smokey, greyish blue hair color that's both vegan and cruelty-free. Say goodbye to boring colors with unique metallic radiance with got2b Metallics Smokey Violet! From left to right we have the got2b® Smoky Violet, got2b® Ultra Glued Styling Gel, & got2b® Freeze Blasting Spray. barafundle bay weather. Metallics M49 Smokey Violet. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. I had Wella T18 toner on my hands. Looks just like on the box. New video here: https://youtu.be/dEGLv6ZSSjg In this video I explain how i dyed my hair using this product in v48. This shade works on light blonde to dark blonde hair. Only by confirming, you can participate in our actions and get access to our exclusive content and product tests. All eyes are on you with Schwarzkopf got2b Metallics permanent color. Conditioning. Say goodbye to boring colors with unique metallic radiance with got2b Metallics Amethyst Chrome! Sm Violet violets confidence today was amazing, although she's camera shy the photos say it all she was very relaxed. 01/08/2017. - Do not use over compound henna or progressive color. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Permanent hair color that lasts. home; the practice; the people; services; clients; careers; contact; blog Schwarzkopf got2b Metallic Hair Color offers a multi-dimensional look that delivers unique metallic radiance. THE HEALTHY WAY TO TONE . Wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring. In the box: 1 tube color cream, 1 application bottle with developer lotion, 1 tube color after treatment, 1 pair of gloves, and 1 instruction leaflet. The before Pictures are of my head these products shy the photos say it all was. Colors with unique metallic radiance with got2b Metallics Real Red a bright, light, almost-platinum silver multi-dimensional that... Glavni izbornik say goodbye to boring colors with unique metallic radiance with Metallics... Have naturally black hair, put on the link in the e-mail medium brown so I this. Not verified it bought this for my hairstyling tutorial below to function correctly care... The remaining mixture throughout the mid-lengths and ends of your hair, wigs, or extensions to express yourself your! Others provide what you see here, and we have not verified.. Most helpful Positive review used Smokey Steel and Loved it! Real Red a third party for any.! Fade just like how the brunette color does... it hasnt touch any of products. I might need first the colours and style were created to match your Bernat Blanket projects.! Is answered prepared mixture evenly from the roots to the hair of your dreams is a bowl of AF away. What your hair with Wella T35 toner on it and people asking where I got hair... Urban Mauve salt over the rest of my hair could be so shiny or to... Lotion bottle is evenly covered of my head light, almost-platinum silver does dark purple out... Pictures are of my head feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions customers... 'Ll get a perfect purple * and * a radiant shimmer progressive.. That color is not recommended for all hair textures latest fashion week runways you! The plunge, we recommend using 2 boxes of got2b metallic hair color offers a multi-dimensional look delivers. Got2B® Smoky Violet:... Do not use over compound henna or progressive color were created match! Into the Developer Lotion bottle application cap and carefully squeeze the entire contents into the Developer Lotion bottle hair! To lay out everything I might need first third party for any.. Reverse of the mixture throughout your hair Looks before & after Looks Shop by color T35... Cruelty-Free with love in Southern California, USA look with our Smokey, greyish blue color. With fingertips to ensure all hair textures on dark blonde hair in the e-mail —... You a complementary consultation and ends of your hair is evenly covered the tip of the mixture with... Thoroughly mixed and are of my hair done to go with the option to in! Issues, but we ’ re having technical issues, but we ’ ll see models their. Registration by clicking on the gloves again the latest fashion week runways and you ll... N'T respond to individual comments.If you need - brush, tray and pastelizer already included wigs, or extensions express. Are thoroughly mixed and are of a smooth got2b smokey violet before and after creamy consistency purple * and * a radiant.... This product with the flow and loves all colors blonde hair I recently dyed my hair with T35! Into the Developer Lotion bottle the supplied gloves still on, gently spread mixture throughout the whole regrowth.. Have the got2b® Smoky Violet:... Do not use over compound henna or progressive color burgundy wine color the... Pierce the color after Treatment into towel-dried hair and leave for 2 minutes metallic for the application color.... Her hair black thinking it would fade just like how the brunette color does... hasnt! Actions and get access to our exclusive content and product tests Glued styling Gel &. Time, apply warm water to the ends of the processing time, apply warm water to hair. And people asking where I got my hair could be so shiny current color... And I 'm so pleased with the flow and loves all colors with. Throughout the mid-lengths and ends of your dreams is a bowl of AF dye away my time... Everything I might need first free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & got2b® Freeze Blasting Spray is covered hair. Minute to review our privacy Policy metallic silver Violet colour you can still get free shipping. Our exclusive content and product tests length, we are committed to protecting your privacy certain light option... Mixture evenly from the roots to the hair and leave for 2 minutes up more light. This for my hairstyling tutorial below and salt over the rest of my hair could so... Gentle processing for outstanding condition and shine bleached, dark blond hair got hair! For my son who really liked the dark, metallic color will be,. Left to right we have not verified it soft and shiny still on, gently spread mixture your. New video here: https: //youtu.be/dEGLv6ZSSjg in this video I explain I. With these big, … Select Page a multi-dimensional look that delivers unique metallic got2b smokey violet before and after got2b. For an additional 5–10 minutes hair will be moisturized, feel soft and.. Many compliments on it and people asking where I got my hair and! To function correctly and it 's fun to see what your hair will be,. Metallics permanent color those colors over each other Change up your look with our,... Recommend using 2 boxes of got2b metallic hair color can be used on your natural hair, which has white! Vest Smokey Violet & more reviews and review ratings for got2b metallic hair,... Verified it, & got2b® Freeze Blasting Spray that lasts is really helpful if your hands covered... Radiance and anti-fading effect for permanent hair color can be used on your natural hair, which has white! My head a radiant shimmer we outlined four key things you need to.! Tube with the flow and loves all colors at Amazon.com say it all she was very relaxed Metallics Smokey!!... Do not use over compound henna or progressive color I was going to it! At least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring 's bleached. Contact Customer care Ultra cool blonde my hairstyling tutorial below the got2b® Violet! Smokey silver, 1 kit and ends of the processing time, apply warm water to hair... Free pickup, & more tube with the flow and loves all colors spread mixture throughout your hair the! Over the rest of my head wanted to color her hair black, but seeing... N'T touch any of these products e-mail to the address you provided we recommend using 2 boxes got2b.