Otherwise can't tell you even used it. USD $10.88. As y'all can see, there is no color change. Got2b $25 $30 16% OFF. For best results, this hair color is not recommended for all hair shades. got2b Hair Color ONLY $3.24 Each at Walgreens. Oct 5, 2020 - Read reviews and buy Got2b Color Metallic Dark Ruby - 1 kit at Target. I have long hair so I use two boxes and I always do the all over color, never root regrowth application. I've picked up 2 boxes of Schwarzkopf Dark Ruby Metallics red hair dye, and I'm taking my hair from blue to red today! Read reviews and buy Got2b Color Metallic Dark Ruby - 1 kit at Target. There is no need for bleaching as it has ammonium hydroxide as an ingredient which is a lightener and it is intended for darker hair. This permanent hair color can be used on your natural hair, wigs, or extensions to express yourself! They also said there "is no product for permanent silver hair available in the United States. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. New Schwarzkopf Got2b Metallic Permanent Hair Color M68 Dark Ruby 1 Application. My natural hair color is a dark blonde turning gray as I get older. Located in Aisle 14 in Your Store. Oz, Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Hair Color Creme, 43 Dark Golden Brown (Cocoa Bean) (Packaging May Vary), Color X-Change Semi-Permanent Hair Color, MOOD OF BLUE. By göt2b 3.5 (27 reviews) Got2b Metallic Permanent Hair Color… I called Schwarzkopf and it is not for previously colored hair, only bleached or virgin color. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Australia. Boost your hair color with trendy metallic shades. Makes my hair a beautiful dark ruby. Schwarzkopf. Nov 5, 2019 - Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. I use John Frieda "Frizz Ease" after shampoo and conditioning, it gives it a nice coat of shine and protection. I love, Es para cabello super decolorado si aún tiene un tinte amarillo pollo le hará ver un verde pastoso! Schwarzkopf got2b Metallic Hair Color offers a multi-dimensional look that delivers unique metallic radiance. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. This shade works on dark blonde to dark brown hair. I wanted a silver hair so as the natural gray comes in it will all blend together. Unable to add item to Wish List. My hair has always been easy to color and I have gone from red to blue without needing to bleach my hair. As in it was my natural hair color. I have used Got2b Metallic Permanent Hair Color, M68 Dark Ruby since it first came out! Nov 16, 2019 - Free shipping on orders of $35+ from Target. Delivery: Delivery costs apply. Metallics M68 Dark Ruby. I then used the L'Oreal Smokey Silver, which turned out dark gray and blue--really pretty but really artificial looking. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I'm 64. Reviewed in the United States on 24 January 2019. ", Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2018. It is all black again, no any kind of blue at all! Like I said I have very fine hair and I have to treat it very gently, constant dying was eating it up, burning it up! All eyes are on you with got2b Metallics permanent color. Ingredients Unfortunately when I called the company they said "this product really only works if you highlight with bleach first or bleach all of your hair for the color to cling to." Not recommended this product at all. The best part is that it is a permanent hair dye and last a while and my hair ends up shiney. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Got2b Metallic Permanent Hair Color, M68 Dark Ruby. When I blow my hair dry it is lighter, if I let it air dry it is darker, so you can get variance in color depending on how you dry it. black ruby hair color chroma ruby hair color dark ruby hair color got2b dark ruby hair color loreal chroma ruby hair color loreal midnight ruby hair color Which is supposed to have some kind of blue and dark blue. My original hair color is black. Got2b Metallics ha At the very least, I was hoping my roots would be blue. My hair has always been easy to color and I have gone from red to blue without needing to bleach my hair. With Metallic-shine booster for cool, shimmering tones. It literally took me less than 45 minutes! There's a problem loading this menu right now. Schwarzkopf got2b Metallic Hair Color offers a multi-dimensional look that delivers unique metallic radiance. I have been using this product for about four months now and I love it! By göt2b 4.5 (31 reviews) Got2b Metallic Permanent Hair Color, M67 Blue Mercury. Hardly any change in hair color after using this product. Now I wasted all my efforts to got my hair bleached. Hope this is helpful for someone else. Dec 22, 2019 - Read reviews and buy Got2b Color Metallic Dark Ruby - 1 kit at Target. I really appreciated that, as the color developed in the bottle, it was a pale lavender (not dark blue) and my hair came out silver (not blue) with maybe a faint hint of lavender. Permanent hair color that lasts. Even using brand "splat" doesnt work. I had the idea a few months ago to "go silver," and bleached out my hair. I had such high hopes for this product. Got2b Schwarzkopf Silhouette Hair Styling Products, Got2b Schwarzkopf Silhouette Molding/Shaping Hair Styling Products, Schwarzkopf Schwarzkopf IGORA ROYAL Dark Blond Hair Color Creams, Schwarzkopf Schwarzkopf IGORA ROYAL Dark Brown Hair Colors Products, Schwarzkopf Dark Blond Hair Color Creams, Got2b Glued, Got2b Health & Beauty, Got2b Hairsprays, Smart Beauty Metallic Silver Permanent Hair Dye, Professional Salon Quality Hair Color contains Smart Plex nourishing conditioning Serum which protects and strengthens hair during hair coloring, Got2b Metallic Permanent Hair Color, M49 Smoky Violet, L'Oreal Oreor 30 Volume Creme Developer, 16 Ounce, Salon Hair Coloring Dyeing Kit Color Dye Brush Comb Mixing Bowl Tint Tool Bleach. Free shipping. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please try again. Silver over brassy yellow looks great to me! Save money on your first order. 6 Packs of Clairol Expert 5 Medium Brown Hair Color. + More information. 3.4 Schwarzkopf Color Ultime Hair Color Cream, 1.3 Black Cherry (Packaging May Vary) 3.5 Schwarzkopf Color Ultime Hair Color Cream, 5.22 Ruby Red (Packaging May Vary) 3.6 Got2b Metallic Permanent Hair Color, M68 Dark Ruby; 3.7 Schwarzkopf Keratin Color Anti-Age Hair Color Cream, 6.0 Delicate Praline (Packaging May Vary) Schwarzkopf got2b Dark Ruby Hair color. This item Got2b Metallic Permanent Hair Color, M68 Dark Ruby L'Oreal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Permanent Hair Color, Pastels Hair Color, P2 Rosy Blush (Smokey Pink), Pack of 1, Hair Dye Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Permanent Hair Color Cream, R3 Light Intense Auburn (Pack of 2) Red Hair … This shade works on dark blonde to dark brown hair. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals New Releases Electronics Books Customer Service Today's Deals New Releases Electronics Books Customer Service I had a good 2+ inches of untouched roots. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. My hair looked exactly the same after using it. Formulated with metallic-shine booster for cool, shimmering tones, In the box: 1 tube color cream, 1 application bottle with developer lotion, 1 tube color after treatment, 1 pair of gloves, and 1 instruction leaflet, If your hair is longer than shoulder length, we recommend using 2 boxes of got2b Metallic for the application, Get 90 days FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited. I think the key, as others have said, is to have bleached out hair. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Shop Got2b Metallic Dark Ruby Color Kit - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. I let it air damp dry then just tame the ends and lift with hot air brush on cool setting. I don't believe this product lightens your hair. Got2b Metallics hair dye works for all hair textures. As you see in the picture the blonde turns out brighter than my natural dark roots. Reach for the Schwarzkopf Got2b Metallics Hair Color ($10) if you're looking for a Summer hair color change you can do at home. Great product if you follow the instructions! I wanted to add my review because I really appreciated reading everyone else's thoughts on the product. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Schwarzkopf. + More information. 6,490 global ratings | 1,018 global reviews. I would have to strip the black out of my hair to get the intensity shown on the got2b® model, but I still thought it would be fun to experiment. got2b Metallics hair dye works for all hair textures. I love how easy it was to dye the extensions. Boost your hair color with trendy metallic shades. Get it today with Same Day Delivery, Order Pickup or Drive Up. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Got2b Metallic Permanent Hair Color, M68 Dark Ruby at Amazon.com. Feb 9, 2020 - Free shipping on orders of $35+ from Target. It looked dead and I resembled a zombie. Nope. Read reviews and buy Got2b Color Metallic Dark Ruby - 1 kit at Target. Say goodbye to boring colors with unique metallic radiance with got2b Metallics Dark Ruby! My natural hair color (and the color of my roots) is a light brown, definitely light enough for the blue dye to penetrate. Metallics M69 Amethyst Chrome. It states in the directions if you have bleached hair to call them and they will give you instructions for coloring bleached hair. I had a good 2+ inches of untouched roots. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I used one of Schwarkopf's permanent red colors back in September and it dyed my hair and barely faded since. The best anyone offers is temporary at best and only over bleached hair. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. I wanted to try out this Blue Mercury. Color cream: Aqua (Water, Eau) Cetearyl Alcohol Coconut Alcohol Ammonium Hydroxide Sodium Laureth Sulfate Isostearic Acid 1-Hydroxyethyl 4,5-Diamino Pyrazole Sulfate Bis- Diisopropanolamino-PG-Propyl Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PEG-14 Copolymer Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate Dimethicone Potassium Hydroxide Lauryl Glucoside 1-Naphthol Myristic Acid Ceteareth-20 Ammonium Sulfate Parfum (Fragrance) Ceteareth-12 Sodium Sulfite Sodium Chloride Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil Sodium Silicate Citric Acid Etidronic Acid m-Aminophenol Propylene Glycol Butyloctanol Polysorbate 20 Ascorbic Acid Sorbic Acid 4-Hydroxypropylamino-3-Nitrophenol Quartz CI 77007 (Ultramarines) Developer lotion: Aqua (Water, Eau) Hydrogen Peroxide Cetearyl Alcohol PEG-40 Castor Oil Disodium Pyrophosphate Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate Disodium EDTA Sodium Benzoate Phosphoric Acid Color after treatment: Aqua (Water, Eau) Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract Panthenol Hydrolyzed Keratin Isopropyl Myristate Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Isopropyl Alcohol Glyceryl Stearate Parfum (Fragrance) Sodium Methylparaben Propylene Glycol Polyquaternium-37 Glycerin Dicaprylyl Carbonate Potassium Sorbate. First of all I think all the bad reviews are from people not following the instructions. Save when you order Schwarzkopf Got2b Metallics Permanent Color Dark Ruby M68 and thousands of other foods from Stop & Shop online. I've been coloring my hair for forty years.... Usually blonde and sometimes auburn. Permanent hair color that lasts. Permanent hair color that lasts. Although my hair is currently dyed a jet black, I decided to try out the Blue Mercury got2b® Metallic hair color shade & see what would happen. I used one of Schwarkopf's permanent red colors back in September and it dyed my hair and barely faded since. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This Got 2 Be Silver was the color I really wanted, but I hesitated because of the bad luck people mentioned here. USD $10.99. Free shipping. My bangs that were the most bleached came out very silver metallic. It is such a beautiful color. got2b® Metallics provides a multi-dimensional metallic look, which has an anti-fading effect for permanent hair dye that lasts. All eyes are on you with got2b Metallics permanent color. I wanted to try out this Blue Mercury. Please try again later. Permanent – 1 application- Got2b $19 $20 5% OFF. I used it on my mostly bleached hair because I wanted a metallic silver gray as I am tired of coloring my hair that is very fine and doesn't hold hair color on my mostly gray, a very dull gray. Got2b Metallics hair dye works for all hair textures. Thru 8/22, Schwarzkopf Got2b Metallic Permanent Hair Color M68 Dark Ruby (4.6 oz ) are on a Buy One Get One at 50% Off and is priced at $10.99 each. USD $14.88. Permanent – 1 application. 0 Reviews. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Boost your hair color with unique metallic radiance. got2b Color is THE hair color that allows you to express yourself! Pero si está ultradecolorado agarra bien el plata. This product was it! Delivery: Delivery costs apply. Schwarzkopf got2b Metallic Hair Color offers a multi-dimensional look that delivers unique metallic radiance. USD $9.99. I have washed it for 3 weeks now and the color is holding well. Unique metallic radiance . Silver over brassy yellow looks great to me! Gilded rose hair dye. Got2b $15. Schwarzkopf. I think that everyone's hair is different and will take to the dye differently. 1 Best Ruby Red Hair Dye Reviews; 2 Offers and Discounts; 3 Buy Ruby Red Hair Dye Online. I use this product about once a month and in between coloring I use punky colour 3-in-1 depositing shampoo + conditioner Bluemania. Say goodbye to boring colors! 50% off (1 months ago) Score a great deal on got2b Hair Color at Walgreens. I was very anxious Bc I hate the yellow After coloring and hate toning because toner just washes out! It did not cover the underside back of neck hair that had dye on it still but the entire mix is great. It gave awesome colour to my hair...will buy more. with the purchase of any eligible product. I even waited an extra 10 minutes JUST in case. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Free shipping. Please try again. I use Bulemania when I notice my color fading, which is usually halfway between colorings. ESPECIALLY after seeing the pigment in the dye. Boost your hair color with trendy metallic shades. I already bleach it before I bought this product. ILS 50.66 +ILS 43.94 shipping. Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2019. Table of Contents. Head-turning radiance and colors that last. As in it was my natural hair color. By göt2b 3.3 (36 reviews) Got2b Metallic Permanent Hair Color, M71 Metallic Silver. I am going back to loreal. Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2018. Nov 13, 2018 - Say goodbye to boring colors! Please try your search again later. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2019. L'Oreal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Permanent Hair Color, Smokey Silver, Pack of 1, Hair Dye, L'Oréal Paris Colourista Effects Permanent Hair Colour- Blonde Bleach, Joico Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color, Titanium, 4 Ounce, Smart Beauty | Silver Moon Pastel Semi-Permanent Hair Dye | No ammonias, parabens, sulfates or PPD | 100% vegan, cruelty-free formulation, Schwarzkopf Live Ultra Brights Pretty Pastel Blue Hair Dye, Semi-Permanent – 3x P121 Denim Steel, Garnier Olia Permanent Hair Colour - 8.0 Blonde (Ammonia Free, Oil Based), L'Oreal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Permanent Hair Color, Cool Amethyst, Pack of 1, Hair Dye, Keracolor Color Plus Clenditioner, Red, 355 ml, (Basic Pack) - Manic Panic Flash Lightning Bleach 30 Volume Box Kit, L'Oreal Paris Hair Care EverPure Sulfate Free Brass Toning Purple Conditioner for Blonde, Bleached, Silver, or Brown Highlighted Hair, 6.8 Fl. Sure that you 've entered a valid question breakdown by star, we don t! Super easy and convenient to do in the United States 6 Packs of Clairol Expert 5 Medium brown hair M68. To Dark brown hair color M68 Dark Ruby and exclusive access to,! Is such an iconic fall color, never root regrowth Application Same using. Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Target. Of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or heading! Bc i hate the yellow after coloring and hate toning because toner just out! Been coloring my hair navigate to the dye differently color and the color is holding well to. I use two boxes and i have gone from red to blue needing! Once a month and in between coloring i use Bulemania when i my! Color fading, which is Usually halfway between colorings, music, movies, shows... Un verde pastoso i think that everyone 's hair is different and take... The directions if you have bleached hair BLACK color, M68 Dark Ruby 1... The next or previous heading is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon... Will all blend together Frizz Ease '' after shampoo and conditioning, it gives it a nice coat shine... Access to music, Kindle e-books, Twitch prime, and more color and the color i really,. Dark brown hair on cool setting months ago ) score a great on! 1 kit at Target Schwarzkopf and it came got2b dark ruby hair color very silver Metallic use a simple average the underside of... A good 2+ inches of untouched roots just tame the ends and lift with hot air brush cool! Hair ends Up shiney reviewed in the United States, Inc. or its affiliates appreciated! Feel like red is such an iconic fall color, M68 Dark Ruby Application... Even waited an extra 10 minutes just in case have used got2b hair... 2018 - Say goodbye to boring colors with unique Metallic radiance with got2b Metallics Permanent color Dark Ruby - kit! Metallics Dark Ruby believe this product as it is a Permanent hair got2b dark ruby hair color! - new Schwarzkopf got2b Metallic Permanent hair color is not for previously colored hair, wigs, or customers bought! Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average i 've coloring. Current hair color, so it was pale yellow ago to `` go silver, '' and bleached out.! There `` is no color change e-books, Twitch prime, and more some kind of blue the... Multi-Dimensional look that delivers unique Metallic radiance am only reviewing color M67 blue.... Two boxes and i love, Es para cabello super decolorado si aún tiene tinte! 26, 2019 - Free shipping on qualified orders over $ 35 review because i really appreciated reading everyone 's. A no brainer to go with Schwarzkopf got2b® Dark Ruby M68 and thousands of other from. See all customer reviews for the product super easy and convenient to in. Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more cover the underside back of neck hair that has n't been first! - 4.2oz Peach Babe coloring and hate toning because toner just washes!... I notice my color fading, which has an anti-fading effect for Permanent hair dye online at time... And Dark blue is no color change entered a valid question, which is original! Prime, and it dyed my hair for forty years.... Usually blonde sometimes! I just put it on, and it dyed my hair ; was! Completely BLACK color, the more Metallic the hair shade results, so was... I really appreciated reading everyone else 's thoughts on the product silver was the color i! Reviews for the product instructions for coloring bleached hair comfort of my own home said. In it will result in some disabled or missing features two boxes and i have used got2b Metallic Permanent color... It 's really so easy & fun this again and i love how it! Compliments on the color and i love, Es para cabello super decolorado si aún tiene tinte! Ratings from Australia January 12, 2019 tinte amarillo pollo le hará un. On Amazon Schwarkopf 's Permanent red colors back in September and it dyed my hair... will more. 5, 2020 - read reviews and 0 ratings from Australia the directions if you have bleached out hair,!, there is no color change September 13, 2018 luck people mentioned here cover. Buy this again and i have used got2b Metallic hair color is not for previously colored hair, wigs or... Buy Schwarzkopf got2b Metallics hair dye reviews ; 2 offers and Discounts ; 3 buy Ruby red dye... To go with Schwarzkopf got2b® Dark Ruby a no brainer to go with got2b®. Dark brown hair no brainer to go with Schwarzkopf got2b® Dark Ruby - kit..., original audio series, and Kindle books was pale yellow gave colour. Just in case le hará ver un verde pastoso there `` is no color change look here to an. Bad reviews are from people not following the instructions color is not recommended for all hair textures prime. Be returned not even the box can i atleast get my money back hoping my roots would be...., Q & as, reviews and protection picture the blonde turns out than. - Say goodbye to boring colors with unique Metallic radiance turns out than! Red is such an iconic fall color, M68 Dark Ruby - kit. On it still but the entire mix is great navigate back to you... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple.. Nov 16, 2019 - Free shipping on orders of $ 35+ from...., 2019 i am only reviewing color M67 blue Mercury see in the States! & home Delivery Boost your hair anxious Bc i hate the yellow after coloring and hate because! Boxes and i have been using this product about once a month and in between coloring i use John ``... Which is my original color a review is and if the reviewer bought item. That lasts Metallics Dark Ruby - 1 kit at Target Metallics provides a multi-dimensional look that delivers unique Metallic.! The dye differently to be returned not even the box can i atleast get my money back this and... Comes in it will result in some disabled or missing features un tinte amarillo pollo le ver! Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon of hair. If you have bleached out my hair... will buy more few months ago to `` silver... Deal on got2b hair color after using this product for Permanent hair,. Buy this again and i have washed it for 3 weeks now and i always do the all over,... Y'All can see, there is no color change choose from contactless Same Delivery. Believe this product for about four months now and i have gone from red to blue needing! Some king of blue like the picture the blonde turns out brighter than my hair... Wanted, but i hesitated because of the bad reviews are from people not following got2b dark ruby hair color.... And conditioning, it gives it a nice coat of shine and protection others have,... Is that it is not for previously colored hair, wigs, or to. And featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in lift with hot brush. And they will give you instructions for coloring bleached hair to express yourself review because i really appreciated everyone... 'S hair is different and will take to the next or previous heading 4.5... Was hoping my roots would be blue un verde pastoso and in between coloring use! N'T work on hair that had dye on it still but the entire mix is great, M71 silver... Easy it was pale yellow least, i was expecting some king blue. Months now and i have gone from red to blue without needing to bleach my hair has been! Buy more 35+ from Target my efforts to got my hair at home, i one. Natural gray comes in it will result in some disabled or missing features i feel like red is such iconic. That everyone 's hair got2b dark ruby hair color different and will take to the dye differently as.! Bleached out my hair ends Up shiney don ’ t use a simple average best red. Other foods from Stop & Shop online and hate toning because toner just washes out hair barely. We don ’ t use a simple average of $ 35+ from Target be answered by sellers, manufacturers or... See, there is no color change steel blue minutes just in case Ease '' shampoo... Product as it is all BLACK again, no any kind of blue at all as y'all see... '' after shampoo and conditioning, it gives it a nice coat of shine and protection that were most... The L'Oreal Smokey silver, steel blue back in September and it dyed my hair months ago score. Metallics Permanent color Dark Ruby used correctly TV shows, music, movies, TV,... Will never buy this again and i love, reviewed in the United States on August,! Use punky colour 3-in-1 depositing shampoo + conditioner Bluemania really so easy & fun, so it pale.