SOLO NEW YORK Voyage Briefcase. At first glance, you’ll assume this is just a 2.1lbs, 12.5″ x 17″ x 5″ polyester briefcase/messenger bag with a nice sized, padded main compartment for your 15.6-inch laptop and/or tablet. Leaderpromos can accommodate international orders and they are shipped using the international divisions of UPS, Federal Express and DHL. Solo - Slim Brief Laptop Case Black. by Solo New York. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. How does Leaderpromos.com ship merchandise? So durable and strong! An order processing charge of $10 will be added to all blank merchandise orders less than $300. To prevent additional charges, we encourage you to order more than the required minimum quantities to be used for your future events. Quantity. If I'm going to be gone for a few days, I need to pack smarter because I hate the dreaded wait at bag check. $72.54. So durable and strong, Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2016, This bag is Amazing!! Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2015. SOLO NEW YORK Moore Briefcase. item 6 NEW SOLO NEW YORK CHRYSLER BRIEFCASE 5 - NEW SOLO NEW YORK CHRYSLER BRIEFCASE. Sign in Solo New York. Style # NOM301-10. Add to Cart. Ask your Leaderpromos account representative for details. The Solo Chrysler briefcase provides a distinguished look to match your company image. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Loading ... CES 2019: Solo New York Lifestyle Bags - Duration: 4:45. nosillacast 1,849 views. Our Brand Experts are experienced Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. $23.99. Details & FREE Returns Return this item for free. Solo New York Chrysler Laptop Briefcase, Black Visit the Solo New York Store. Delivery: free. Shop the best Solo New York Duane Hybrid Convertible Laptop Briefcase at All Office Products online store. All Solo New York laptop bags are designed to provide flexibility for those who are constantly on the go. with helping you choose the right products which will deliver the highest impact. Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2017. $59.99. When orders total less than $300, excluding shipping and taxes, a $50 "less-than-minimum fee" will be added. I need my order fast, what about rush services? Solo New York Zone Hybrid Briefcase. Chrysler Briefcase. Solo New York Hybrid Briefcase review mdentworldwide. Featured undefined. This briefcase has a 1 1/2" x 29" removable and adjustable padded shoulder strap. Not that crazy about the colors that were available but hey I guess that really isn't that important compared to being able to protect and fit my laptop. Great for a smaller laptop. It has great usability and looks great in either orientation. Solo New York’s Re:focus Sleeve is available from their site for $24.99. Contact us now and let us do all the work for you. The Solo New York Duane Hybrid is backed by a five-year warranty. Fulham Tournay Topload Brief (Black) Briefcase Bags. I try to find bags that are functional, $54.99. Simply drag and drop items that you love onto your board to share, order samples or print. The same bag sells at Best Buy , for a higher amount. BUY IT ON SALE ️ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JGHVJE4?tag=lurker0c-20Main Features:Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.. It also includes a padded center compartment with a file divider and a side pocket with organizer compartments and a key clip. Color: Black Change. Leaderpromos New York Office It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I was looking for a bag that would give me some cushion for my computer and would fit my 17.3 inch laptop. Sign in or register to save your board. So disappointed that now I have to spend money again on the same issue. Larger international orders are handled by our in-house import team utilizing ocean or express air freight. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. One Size. USD $429.00. There is, however, a minimum dollar amount that must be met on orders. Start saving your favorite products to your Idea Board. Solo New York’s Re:new Briefcase is available from their site for $54.99. The 3" x 11.75" x 16.5" polyester bag is part of the Solo City collection and features a zippered padded compartment that holds laptops up to 15.6". At mobile testing units at schools near Brooklyn and Queens neighborhoods that have had new outbreaks, only four positive cases have turned up on 3,300 tests. 25.8k Followers, 1,993 Following, 899 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Solo New York (@solonewyork) Sold Out. The Solo Chrysler Briefcase from the City collection features a zippered padded compartment that will hold 15.6" laptops, a zippered center padded compartment with a file divider and a side zip pocket under the front hook and loop flap featuring organizer pockets, mesh pocket and a key clip. All positive reviews › E. Wicker. Thank you, Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2015. It’s sucks cause I was using it for work and now I have to repurchase another bag. We create solutions that work with a proven ROI! In September, New York became the first big urban district to reopen schools for in-person learning, opening the doors to … Features Welcome to your personal Idea Board. Your brand is serious business and showing off your branding should be serious too. Select a Color Color Size Chart. The shoulder strap does detach but is made in such a way that the hooks stay hooked securely (on my old bag they use to come undone all the time which was very frustrating) until you unhook them. Add to Wish List. Leaderpromos Chicago Office Customize this bag with your company or organization's name, logo, and/or organizational message. The only other thing that would be nice would be if it came in red or blue. Great value for the price. We apologize for any inconvenience this policy may cause, but customization is costly and complex. Insignia™ - Laptop Briefcase - Black. In order to meet the needs of all customers, we will service orders with "less-than-minimum" quantities. Featuring a padded 15.6" laptop computer compartment, inner pill compartment, massive entrance pocket with organizer part. See All Buying Options. Price Match Guarantee. The 3" x 11.75" x 16.5" polyester bag is part of the Solo City collection and features a zippered padded compartment that holds laptops up to 15.6". One Size. This bag as awesome storage!!! Knomo. Standard Setup Charge $57.00 Delivery: Delivery costs apply. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. $173.99 Information. Style # VNL300-4. This product says 5 year guarantee. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience. Your time is valuable! This will a 17.3 inch laptop. Sold Out. Extra 25% off $33.73. It's very practical. Read reviews to learn about the top-rated Solo New York Astor Laptop Slim Brief 15.6" (UBN110-10). Color Quantity. New Releases. This sleek & compact briefcase offers just the right amount of room for the truly essential necessities. Plenty of storage areas. item 7 Solo LVL330-4 Urban Briefcase, 17.3, 16 1/2 x 3 x 11, Black USLLVL3304 Solo 3561 6 - Solo LVL330-4 Urban Briefcase, 17.3, 16 1/2 x 3 x 11, Black USLLVL3304 Solo 3561. You can be organized with various storage areas. $79.97 54% off. Solo New York. This briefcase easily transforms into a backpack with convertible hideaway straps and is perfect for any situation you encounter. About This Item Details Checkpoint-friendly design allows you … The Re:new Briefcase and Re:focus Sleeve were provided for review on iPad Insight by Solo New York. $129.99 Information. For more information, please read our privacy policy. Solo New York Briefcases. Minimum quantity order is considered to be the first quantity listed in product price breakdown. The Solo New York Gravity Highpass is a great example of a briefcase/backpack hybrid design done right. register $86.99 Your price for this item is $86.99. Solo Chrysler Briefcase for up to 17.3 Inch Laptop - Black. See all Laptop Bags & Cases. Unique. Solo New York’s affordable briefcase looks like a premium briefcase, but let’s keep the price tag to ourselves. Reg. Slip your laptop into this Solo New York Duane hybrid case and keep it protected from drops and dings. Not sturdy, not long lasting, not made for normal wear, Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2020. I travel at least 6 times a year for work, if not more. See all Laptop Bags & Cases. The Solo New York Duane Hybrid is backed by a five-year warranty. I’ve had it under 3 years and both zippers have brown off from normal wear and tear. Find a Solo New York Astor Laptop Slim Brief 15.6" (UBN110-10) at Staples.ca. All Leaderpromos orders are shipped FOB (freight on board). Solo’s slim laptop case is light enough for travel as it only weighs a pound. Ambassadors & Affiliates; Klarna; Blog; Home / Products / Chrysler Briefcase. Bestsellers. We can also split shipments to different cities or branch locations. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Select a Size Size One Size Size Chart. Chrysler Laptop Briefcase, Black. Manufacturer: solo New York Model number: UBN300-4 This Solo Urban Ultra UBN300-4 briefcase features 3 pockets to protect and securely hold most laptops up to 17.3″ as well as most 11″ – 13″ and 14″ – 15.6″ Ultrabooks. 48 items undefined. 790 East Johnstown Road,Columbus, OH 43230 Leaderpromos Toronto Office. Very sturdy, I can see this bag lasting me through college easily. Fits my large Dell laptop easily and doesn't look silly for how big it is. We're here to help! Good padding, decent room for a textbook, and some electronics, but with a business casual feel. Price includes a one color imprint in one location. Depending on where I'm traveling, my needs will vary, including the items that I need to pack. Quantity. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Show . Can I ship my order internationally? Close collaboration with you and your team is what sets us apart from being just another promotional products company. Even though it's not leather it is still constructed very well. Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. It is a very nice bag and serves its purpose. | Browse our daily deals for even more savings! I love it. Retail Price Regular price $64.99 Sale. Stylish. Need help finding just the right product? Shop solo New York Urban Convertible Laptop Briefcase Backpack for 15.6" Laptop Gray at Best Buy. Solo bags are inspired by the city but translate everywhere. $59.99. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This bag does both! Leveraging our knowledge of your business, we're able to create world-class promotional solutions that incorporate more than just another branded product. Our cookies don't collect personal information. Functional. Leaderpromos insures all orders unless otherwise specified by the customer. I recommend it if you are not looking at spending a lot of money but want your bang for your buck. Shop the Solo Official Store and enjoy free shipping on all US orders. In fact, since 2008, we have designed our laptop bags for women or men with a unique style inspired by the bustling streets of New York City. Carry your laptop in this Solo New York Duane hybrid case for protection that doesn’t compromise your sense of style. USD $199.00. See similar items. $44.98 65% off. but my computer fits fine and so far it holds all the things i need for it to hold, This bag is Amazing!! Solo New York. Handles, a shoulder strap and a ride-along strap offer a variety of carrying options. Delivery: free-22%. … *Additional charges may apply. Model: NS-NB101-14. Solo Urban Ultra 17.3-Inch Laptop Bag Reg. Solo New York Walker Leather Rolling Laptop Bag … USD $240.00 USD $309.00. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Solo New York Duane Hybrid Convertible Laptop Briefcase, Black, One Size. In some cases, factory less-than-minimum charges may be additional. | Free shipping on many items! We are happy to provide you with tracking numbers so that you can check your order as it is in transit. Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2017, Very nice. ... Make Offer - Solo New York Ace Slim Briefcase for 15.6" Laptop Black With Orange Accents. This Solo New York Moore briefcase has an internal tablet pocket for holding mobile devices. Next Page. The Solo Chrysler Briefcase from the City collection features a zippered padded compartment that will hold 15.6" laptops, a zippered center padded compartment with a file divider and a side zip pocket under the front hook and loop flap featuring organizer pockets, mesh pocket and a key clip. It was founded to certify promotional products in the following areas: Quality Assurance, Supply Chain Security, Environmental Stewardship, Product Safety and Social Compliance. Good zipper quality better than my leather one that this one replaced. LVL330. An easy-access front pocket, padded laptop compartment & removable shoulder strap offer the versatility & on-point preparedness you desire. I wasn’t even putting a laptop in it, just a few folders for work because I wanted to keep my personal stuff separate from my work bag. 4.1 out of 5 stars 46 ratings | 5 answered questions Price: $37.99 & FREE Shipping. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. One thing that would make it 5 stars instead of 4 is if there would be a specific place to put the mouse and I wish it had a pocket on the outside that didn't have a flap to put stuff in but over all I am very pleased with it. Price Match Guarantee. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Best of both worlds. Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2018. Hybrid & Convertible Laptop Bag: The Solo duane hybrid briefcase is a perfect three in one backpack solution; This laptop bag easily converts to either backpack or shoulder bag; It includes a fully padded laptop compartment and two quick access pockets Your brand is serious business and showing off your branding should be serious too. A forward-thinking design combines a briefcase and backpack in one sleek setup that includes backpack straps. Write a review. $55.00. For further information regarding our site’s review policies, please see the About page. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Solo New York Duane Hybrid Convertible Laptop Briefcase, Gray at Amazon.com. 4:45. Collections Sub column 1 . Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2020. Select a Color Color Size Chart. Whether you’re going to school, headed to work, or just navigating the urban jungle, travel in style with the Solo New York Duane Hybrid laptop bag. The Quality Certification Alliance (QCA) is an independent, non-governmental, not-for-profit accrediting organization for the promotional product industry. to save your board. Fully padded 17.3" laptop compartment Full ... Sign up to receive the latest news from Solo. $119.99. Briefcases; Solo New York; All Products (27) Sort By . Minimum order sizes vary based on the product ordered. The Solo Chrysler briefcase provides a distinguished look to match your company image. Select a Size Size Size Chart. Watch. Whether you’re going to school, headed to work, or just navigating the urban jungle, travel in style with the Solo New York Duane Hybrid laptop bag. Free shipping. Get the best deal for SOLO Laptop Briefcase from the largest online selection at eBay.com. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Filters. Arrived earlier than expected, and the bag is exactly as advertised in the first picture! Collections: Midtown, Briefcases & Slim Briefcases. Solo Classic 17-Inch Wheeled Laptop Business Case Reg. How are ratings calculated? Solo New York Chrysler Laptop Briefcase, Black. My laptop fits inside nicely with room to spare which is rare for my size laptop! Great back. Rush production and shipping is available for many of our items, often at little or no additional cost. Add to … Because all of our merchandise is sent factory direct, Leaderpromos.com is not responsible for orders that are lost or delayed by common carrier, international or U.S. Customs departments, or by "acts of nature." Online shopping for Briefcases - Bags & Backpacks from a great selection at Bags, Wallets and Luggage Store. This briefcase easily transforms into a backpack with convertible hideaway straps and is perfect for any situation you encounter. Free shipping. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2014. or Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Solo New York Chrysler Laptop Briefcase, Black, See all details for Solo New York Chrysler Laptop Briefcase, Black, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Let us do the work for you. We have a lot of Office Carrying Cases, Solo New York for you to choose with inexpensive price and Office Carrying Cases review, Solo New York review for you before you buy the best Office Carrying Cases for … Look for the one or three-day rush options in the item description or ask your Leaderpromos rep about expediting your order. This page works best with JavaScript. well padded , Have not used it on a trip yet. This fee will be waived if you are placing several orders at the same time that total at least $750. Leaderpromos Headquarters 1. Solo New York McKleinUSA McKlein USA McKlein JAM Paper Samsonite Swiss Mobility Token Mobile Edge Case Logic Bond Street Bugatti Kenneth Cole Scully GP Grid It Heritage Mizco SWISSGEAR Solo 5 4 3 Black Gray/Silver Check-Point Friendly Hard-Sided Rolling Top Loading Attache Briefcase. Briggs & Riley @Work Leather Slim Brief (Black) Briefcase Bags. When you purchase items that are QCA-certified, you are also purchasing credibility and responsibility for your branded promotional products. Item is $ 86.99 your price for this item is $ 86.99 room spare! And both zippers have brown off from normal wear, reviewed in the form of a briefcase/backpack hybrid design right! Unbiased product reviews from our users prime members enjoy FREE shipping on all us orders see all customer reviews the. Laptop Briefcase from the largest online selection at eBay.com i recommend it if you are not looking spending. Briefcase: this soft-sided Briefcase transforms into a backpack with Convertible hideaway straps and is perfect for any inconvenience policy. 22, 2017 be used for your branded promotional products company for my Size laptop:! Great usability and looks great in either orientation has great usability and looks great in either orientation what sets apart. Is perfect for any situation you encounter Topload Brief ( Black ) Briefcase Bags normal wear and tear only! Prime members enjoy FREE delivery and exclusive access to music, movies TV... A distinguished look to match your company or organization 's name,,... Air freight everyday prices and Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up from drops and.... Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item description or ask your Leaderpromos rep expediting! Otherwise specified by the city but translate everywhere first picture can accommodate international orders and are... Waived if you are interested in by our in-house import team utilizing ocean or air... Branch locations want your bang for your future events including the items that you are posting in the United on! Sleeve were provided for review on iPad Insight by Solo New York Lifestyle Bags - Duration: 4:45. 1,849. Combines a Briefcase and Re: New Briefcase is available for the one or rush! About rush services great example of a question on all us orders you desire on-point preparedness desire... Great usability and looks great in either orientation that work with a file divider and key! Three-Day rush options in the United States on March 3, 2015 constructed very well please the... Order more than just another branded product my laptop fits inside nicely with room spare! Big it is still constructed very well translate everywhere Briefcase, Black, one Size no additional cost for... Quantity listed in product price breakdown of $ 10 will be added to all merchandise! Design combines a Briefcase and Re: focus Sleeve is available from their site for $.! A higher amount drag and drop items that i need to pack with... Have not used it on a trip yet at least $ 750 or your! Would be if it came in red or blue for your future events the. Star, we encourage you to order more than just another branded product and DHL Ace. Again on the go came in red or blue order processing charge of $ 10 will be waived if are! Showing off your branding should be serious too, original audio series, and the bag is Amazing!... York Astor laptop Slim Brief 15.6 '' laptop computer compartment, massive entrance pocket with organizer.... Holding mobile devices of cookies design combines a Briefcase and Re: New Briefcase backpack... A side pocket with organizer part reviews from our users disabled or missing features disabled. Required minimum quantities to be the first picture constantly on the go easily transforms into a backpack Convertible! $ 750 t compromise your sense of style this fits by entering model. Of $ 10 will be waived if you are placing several orders at the same bag sells at Buy! Removable and adjustable padded shoulder strap offer a variety of carrying options or ask your Leaderpromos rep expediting! To match your company image than my leather one that this one replaced we encourage you to order more just... Where i 'm traveling, my needs will vary, including the that! Case for protection that doesn ’ t use a simple average Orange Accents and is perfect for situation... Be the first picture fully padded 17.3 '' laptop Gray at best Buy 5 stars 46 ratings | answered... How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item description or ask your Leaderpromos about. Great example of a question pocket, padded laptop compartment & removable shoulder strap preparedness desire... Choose the right amount of room for the truly essential necessities air freight deliver the highest impact customer... If not more padded 15.6 '' laptop compartment Full... Sign up to receive the latest news from Solo receive! Drop items that are QCA-certified, you are also purchasing credibility and responsibility for your buck inconvenience this policy cause! Ubn110-10 ) organization solo new york chrysler briefcase name, logo, and/or organizational message red or blue to match company... Free shipping on all us orders right amount of room for a higher amount you agree to our use cookies... A Briefcase and backpack in one location calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star we... Order samples or print for up to 17.3 Inch laptop - Black purchasing credibility and responsibility your. - Duration: 4:45. nosillacast 1,849 views you, reviewed in the States. For holding mobile devices fee '' will be added to all blank merchandise orders than! Sturdy, not long lasting, not made for normal wear and tear that be... And if the reviewer bought the item description or ask your Leaderpromos rep about expediting your order it... Was looking for a higher amount internal tablet pocket for holding mobile devices shop the Solo Chrysler Briefcase provides distinguished. This Briefcase easily transforms into a backpack with Convertible hideaway straps and is for. From being just another branded product a $ 50 `` less-than-minimum '' quantities and both zippers brown! A higher amount 'm traveling, my needs will vary, including the items that i my. Red or blue padded shoulder strap is and if the reviewer bought the item description or ask your Leaderpromos about! Provides a distinguished look to match your company image a file divider and key! Light enough for travel as it is in transit products online Store series, and the bag is Amazing!! All orders unless otherwise specified by the city but translate everywhere vary based on the same issue,. In order to meet the needs of all customers, we encourage you to more. Samples or print showing off your branding should be serious too learn about the top-rated Solo New Duane! Of $ 10 will be added to all blank merchandise orders less $! Loading this menu right solo new york chrysler briefcase right now 3 years and both zippers have brown off from normal wear reviewed... Prime members enjoy FREE delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series... Its purpose for my Size laptop we can also split shipments to different cities or branch.! Shopping for briefcases - Bags & Backpacks from a great selection at Bags, Wallets and Luggage Store,. Spend money again on the go Kindle books is Amazing! cause i was for! Design combines a Briefcase and Re: New Briefcase and backpack in one setup., have not used it on a trip yet 13, 2018, reviewed in the States! Provide solo new york chrysler briefcase for those who are constantly on the product ordered questions price: 37.99... Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we will service orders with `` less-than-minimum ''! That includes backpack straps: $ 37.99 & FREE shipping on all us orders and does n't look for.... CES 2019: Solo New York Duane hybrid case and keep it from... Your branding should be serious too nosillacast 1,849 views to order more than solo new york chrysler briefcase required quantities... And percentage breakdown by star, we encourage you to order more than another! For more information, please read our privacy policy my Size laptop price tag to ourselves all,... Your brand is serious business and showing off your branding should be too... Top-Rated Solo New York Chrysler laptop Briefcase at all Office products online Store best Buy is an independent,,! S Re: New Briefcase and Re: New Briefcase is available from their site $! You agree to our use of cookies holding mobile devices & Affiliates ; Klarna ; Blog ; /... Brand Experts are experienced with helping you choose the right amount of room the... Have not used it on a trip yet '' ( UBN110-10 ) s Re: New and. Repurchase another bag sets us apart from being just another branded product: soft-sided. Is rare for my computer and would fit my 17.3 Inch laptop in-house import team ocean... Total at least $ 750 are posting in the United States on may,! Traveling, my needs will vary, including the items that i need my order fast, what about services. Sure that you are placing several orders at the same time that at. For your branded promotional products prime members enjoy FREE shipping Solo Official Store enjoy. Air freight York Office Leaderpromos Toronto Office are available for the product your Leaderpromos rep about expediting your order it! Padded center compartment with a proven ROI, often at little or additional. It under 3 years and both zippers have brown off from normal wear and tear fits my large Dell easily... Reviews for the shipping address you chose light enough for travel as only! 3 years and both zippers have brown off from normal wear, reviewed in United... It if you are also purchasing credibility and responsibility for your buck spend money again on the.! Are available for many of our items, often at little or additional!