First of all, prepare the vegetables by cut the garlic and onion into thin slices. Hope your family enjoys it! Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. For this healthy chicken and broccoli recipe, you’ll need: You wouldn’t believe how many recipes I use Argo Corn Starch in! Stir soy sauce mixture once more then pour into skillet. He loves the tender chicken, and he has always loved broccoli, and the savory and yummy brown sauce completes the dish. Cut the tender stem broccoli … By par cooking the chicken and broccoli separately, you end up with a dish that is perfectly cooked! Overall way too salty for me so I will reduce the salt next time. Affordable peace of mind IMO. Add in chicken and any accumulated juices. Ive made this dish twice in the past month and I’m getting ready to make it again. Read our disclosure policy. This Chicken and Broccoli recipe is one of my child’s favorite Chinese chicken stir-fry dishes. Boil water in your wok and blanch the broccoli for 1 minute (or 2 minutes if you like your broccoli … Whipped this up late last night- needed to cook something for my daughter to bring to school today! Makes: 6 servings. Only thing I do differently is 1) double the recipe 2) use half the sugar and 3) put finely sliced scallions over the top and serve over sushi rice. Filed Under: Chicken Recipes, Chinese Recipes, Recipes Tagged With: Broccoli, Chicken, Chinese New Year, Excellent. So glad to hear it! I make chicken and broccoli using this recipe all the time! This Chinese chicken with broccoli recipe doesn’t require any special ingredients, and I bet you have most of the items listed below on hand already! Bring the takeout home with this Chinese inspired stir fry! What is Chinese Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry? Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry – the best dish for when that Chinese takeout craving hits! Pour the soy sauce mixture into the vacant part of the skillet. This low-sodium meal makes for a healthier eat-in choice that everyone will enjoy. Then broccoli is cooked until tender and then you toss the chicken and broccoli with a teriyaki-style sauce. They’re added for flavor but can easily be left out. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Cooking. Chicken and Broccoli stir fry is probably one of the easiest recipes you can make. Avoid using the microwave, as that’s guaranteed to turn the broccoli to mush. This post may contain affiliate links. Continue Reading for additional tips and serving suggestions. Love it❤️. Required fields are marked *. Add in broccoli and water and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes, while adding in an additional 1 – 2 Tbsp water as needed. I just had this recipe now and it was so awesome. Chicken: To make the signature chicken and broccoli look, cut the chicken breast thinly at an angle, against the grain. Chinese broccoli aka gai lan (or broccoli rabe or Western-style broccoli, 12 to 20 stalks or enough for 2 to 4 people) 1 1/2 tbsp. Even my family loved it. In this Chinese chicken and broccoli stir-fry, you get bite-sized chicken pieces pan-seared until they’re golden brown. Keyword: chicken stirfry. This was so easy to make. I have also switched out chicken for finely sliced beef (flank)or shaved pork (tenderloin). Stir soy sauce mixture once more then pour into skillet. I didn’t really follow the whole steps coz I cooked 2.3lb of chicken but it came out really good. If you put the chicken and broccoli into the pan at the same time, you could end up overcooking one or the other. Pan seared chicken and sautéed broccoli are covered in a sweet and salty teriyaki style sauce that will leave you wanting more! Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry; a tasty take-out style Chinese chicken dinner that you can make at home in less than 30 minutes! You can change the protein and make it into broccoli beef. Drained and set aside. Quick, easy, and mess free! Add the broccoli and mushrooms and cook for approximately 4 minutes or until … Plus, Argo® Corn Starch is gluten-free. The corn starch is a key ingredient in each and every one of those recipes and none of them would be the same without it. All images and text ©. Cook chicken turning halfway through, until center registers 165, about 6 - 7 minutes. Read full disclosure here. I added cut up fish cakes as well (little boss’ request). I am so happy that you love my chicken and broccoli. Rasa Malaysia contains affiliate links and sponsored posts. You can serve the chicken … Here I used Argo® Corn Starch to thicken the stir-fry sauce. Cook chicken turning halfway through, until center registers 165ºF, about 6 – 7 minutes. The broccoli should be crunchy and have a bite. Dab chicken dry with … Chicken and Broccoli recipe that tastes better than Chinese takeout made with pantry friendly ingredients on your table in 30 minutes! Toss well. Your email address will not be published. This recipe is only 225 calories per serving. Thank you for the beautiful recipe. Add in green onions, ginger and garlic and saute 30 seconds. on Pinterest. sherry (or cooking sherry) 1/4 cup chicken (or vegetable/faux chicken stock) You can serve over a bowl of steamed rice or stir fry noodles. Just delicious. Add in broccoli and water and saute until tender, about 5 minutes, while adding in an additional 1 - 2 Tbsp water as needed. Like every other corn starch omg. Mix in chicken broth, honey, brown sugar, rice vinegar and sesame oil, set aside. Calories: 350 kcal. Will be added to my rotation! I recommend adding the extra soy sauce a little at a time, because it can quickly overwhelm this stir-fry! Instructions. It’s stir-fried in a large pan or wok and often served with a side of steamed rice. When the oil is heated, add the garlic and stir-fry … Tender chicken and broccoli covered in a tangy sweet and salty stir fry sauce in one skillet and less than 30 minutes! Notify me of follow-up comments by email. I never comment but wanted to show some support because this was absolutely delicious!! After the first time making it, I felt Id like the sauce a little sweeter so I added an extra half tablespoon of brown sugar, which I liked much better. It may only require small amounts, but that’s a great thing about it — a little goes a long way. It can be frozen but the broccoli will get softer. Stir-fry Chinese Chicken and Broccoli that is seasoned with the perfect amount of ginger, garlic, broccoli florets, and a deep, rich soy sauce glaze. Just made this. Perfect weeknight dinner option! This Chinese Chicken and Broccoli is a QUICK and easy recipe loaded with juicy chicken and crisp-tender broccoli enveloped in a savory garlic, ginger stir fry sauce complimented by hot steaming rice (or go low carb with cauliflower rice). Thanks for the review! Cook the broccoli for 1 minute. What Cut of Chicken Should You Use for Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry Heat up a wok or decent sized frying pan, and spray with low calorie cooking spray. This homemade Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry recipe is an easy 30-minute meal and it has the best stir fry sauce. Continue to cook until the broccoli has turned a bright green, roughly 2 minutes, then mix in the chicken. Author: Lisa from A Day in the Kitchen. I have a bunch of amazing Chinese recipes to share with you, starting with a family favorite, chicken and broccoli. Equally as delicious. Corn is naturally gluten free but Cross contamination is a real concern for people with Celiac disease. Sauté until chicken is golden brown, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes. Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry gives a whole new meaning to the label “easy chicken dinner.” It’s a breeze to make yet the end result is full of flavor and sure to satisfy! Can I substitute with onion powder or flakes? This is a no fail recipe. Whisk the honey, sesame seed oil, soy sauce, and corn starch in small bowl. Feb 9, 2018 - The Chinese Chicken Broccoli Stir fry is easy to make and very good This chicken and broccoli stir-fry is practically a meal in itself. Heat up a wok or skillet on high heat, add the oil. Easy Chicken and Broccoli. This homemade chicken and broccoli stir-fry will last 3 to 5 days in the fridge. A few years ago, I wrote a best-selling Chinese cookbook “Easy Chinese Recipes” and I talked about the techniques of making chicken tender that produces Chinese restaurant quality dishes. CORN DOESN’T CONTAIN GLUTEN SO IT’S NATURAL THAT THIS STARCH DOESN’T HAVE IT. Soo good and easy to make. Im going to bake the salmon seperately and use the sauce just before serving over rice. Can you please make one with “white sauce”? Reduce burner temperature slightly, heat remaining 2 Tbsp oil in now empty skillet. Chicken and Broccoli – Learn how to make healthy homemade chicken broccoli in brown sauce. He loves the tender chicken, and he has always loved broccoli, and the savory and yummy brown sauce completes the dish. I know it’s not traditional, but I bet you could add other veggies (like snap peas and peppers) to this stir-fry. Add the hoisin sauce. Didn’t have green onions but used yellow and added some red pepper flakes and spoonful of oyster sauce for extra kick and flavor. or this site may be reproduced without prior written permission. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. If you or a loved one has a sesame allergy, feel free to omit the sesame seeds and sesame oil. Rasa Malaysia © 2002–2021 Bee Interactive Corp. Drizzle with some of the honey, cover, and simmer, turning & drizzling with honey now and again for 7-10 minutes, or until … Loved this recipe. Cooking is my passion so please follow along and share what I create! It’s a true pantry staple that I always have on hand. Quick and easy to make, yet seriously delicious! So easy and very yummy! Heat 1 Tbsp vegetable oil in a 12-inch non-stick skillet over fairly high heat. I used olive oil instead of sesame and used onion powder instead of green onion and put knor chicken cubes when I sauté the ingredients. Can't spell Rasa Malaysia? Made with juicy chicken, tender broccoli and carrots, and coated with a rich Asian-inspired sauce. Then drain off any excess liquid. Heat up a wok or skillet on high heat, add the oil. Stop glorify food for not containing gluten when it’s natural for it. When the chicken is cooked through, add the broccoli, stir to combine well. If you’re in need of an easy side dish to pair with it, here are a few of my favorites: You could also use frozen broccoli florets here, just be sure they are fully heated through as recommend on the package. My mom made a loaded veggie stir-fry when I was growing up so now I always crave it. Marinate the chicken with the cornstarch and salt. Cook Time: 10 minutes. Consistency of the sauce is perfect. Heat up a pot of water and bring it to boil. How will it taste without the onion? Cuisine: Asian, Chinese. When the oil is heated, add the garlic and stir-fry until aromatic or become light brown. That’s the great thing about Argo, it thickens the sauce up so well here so it coats your chicken and broccoli leaving it brimming with flavor. Super tender chicken is the star in this Chinese Chicken Broccoli Stirfry! Transfer to a sheet of aluminum foil and wrap to keep warm. Course: Main Dishes. Yes I’d just use probably 1/2 tsp onion powder. Add the sauce, steamed broccoli and water chestnuts to pan. Stir to evenly coat the ingredients with sauce and cook … Heat 1 Tbsp vegetable oil in a 12-inch non-stick skillet over fairly high heat. Taste great, not too heavy, not too light. Put the chicken back in the pan and add the soy sauce. ? Add a little more soy sauce to taste as desired, everyones preferred level of saltiness is a bit different. Hi Palmfairy – thanks for your sweet comment. This recipe is easy, delicious, and healthy.! Prep Time: 30 minutes. 4 from 1 vote. This stir-fry reheats well. Thanks for trying my chicken and broccoli recipe. Doubled recipe, but no other changes were made! Add the chicken and do a few quick stirs. Heat vegetable oil in a 12-inch non-stick skillet over fairly high heat. It's such an easy and flavorful recipe that's perfect for those hectic weekdays, plus it's sure to satisfy those Chinese take-out cravings. Dab chicken dry with paper towels, then add to skillet in a single layer. garlic (finely chopped) 1/2 tsp. In a medium mixing bowl whisk together soy sauce and cornstarch. Don't overcook the broccoli. dried crushed chili 2 to 3 tbsp. Cook stirring constantly until sauce has thickened, about 1 - 2 minutes longer. It was a hit with my family, will definitely make again! Thin, flat, circular shapes are the final result. Add some oil to the wok or pan and stir-fry the garlic, green onions and ginger (being careful not to let it get too dark). This meal is best served with steamed rice. vegetable oil For the Stir Fry Sauce: 3 tbsp. From cupcakes, to Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Sauce, to Turkey Avocado Egg Wraps, to our go-to Slow Cooker Beef Stew, and our favorite Frosted Sugar Cookies that I make on a monthly basis. Aug 3, 2018 - Explore Trish Casto's board "CHINESE CHICKEN STIR FRY." Quick and easy prawns and broccoli stir fry you can make in 20 minutes. She had specifically requested for chicken and broccoli so I found this recipe. Cooked in sweet & savoury sauce with a kick of bird eye chilli. Try easydelicious.recipes. This was so simple but delicious! For more information on how to make chicken and broccoli as well as many other recipes, you can buy it on Amazon. Dab chicken dry with paper towels then add to skillet in a single layer. Add the diced chicken, season and cook for 3-5 minutes until browned, remove … Add the sauce and turn the heat to low. ? Will be a regular in my stable and a great introduction for me to stir frys! In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together soy sauce and cornstarch. Super easy family friendly dinner or meal prep! Learn how your comment data is processed. This Chinese Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry is a healthier version of a classic, and it's all made in the oven! Cook stirring constantly until sauce has thickened, about 1 – 2 minutes longer. Umm, no thanks. Print Pin Rate. Plus it’s a healthy chicken recipe to keep you on the right track with those New Year’s resolutions. Made with simple ingredients and a few Asian staples, this dinner is quick, easy and tasty. We just love Chinese chicken and broccoli and this is a Classic Chinese meal. One word: YUMMY. Next time I wanna try to add more veggies to it, carrots, beans and maybe mushrooms? Welcome! No part of the content (digital photographs, recipes, articles, etc.) :). Your Chinese Food Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry stock images are ready. For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes. Thank you so much for the recipe. Serve warm over rice sprinkled with sesame seeds. Transfer to a sheet of aluminum foil and wrap to keep warm. Once the chicken is browned, remove it from the wok and set aside. It came out good. I used half red and half yellow bell peppers. Stir Fry Veggies – We love the combination of broccoli, onions, and mushrooms for an authentic Chicken Broccoli Stir fry. Mix in chicken broth, honey, brown sugar, rice vinegar and sesame oil, set aside. Disclaimer: Nutritional information is estimate only. Dish out and serve immediately. Factories often make more than one product so a gluten free cornstarch is a lifesaver for my friends who react severely to gluten. Make this recipe often. A few years ago, I wrote a best-selling Chinese cookbook “Easy Chinese … Stir the cornstarch slurry into the soy … For best results, I recommend reheating leftover Chinese chicken and broccoli in a skillet over medium-low heat. What Ingredients Do I Need to Make Chinese Chicken and Broccoli? You need to remove the chicken from the skillet while you cook the broccoli, otherwise it will be overcooked by the time this stir-fry is ready to eat. CUISINE: Chinese, Japanese Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry made with lean white meat and lots of broccoli in a ginger and garlic stir-fry sauce that's an easy and quick weeknight meal or the perfect meal prep recipe for easy lunches all week long. How to make Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. This is my kind of weeknight chicken dinner recipe! Now I know, I will try your chicken broccoli recipe. Add the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and the hot water and bring to a boil. This dish is a quick, easy, and delicious meal to whip up any night of the week! It’s got such a tasty combination of flavors, and it’s sure to curb those Chinese take-out cravings — without all the frying and high calories. How to reheat Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry: Using the stove is a great way to reheat this chicken stir fry. Here you’ll find a collection of delicious recipes that your family will love, all tested and approved by me, Jaclyn, creator of this food blog. Reduce burner temperature slightly, heat remaining oil in now empty skillet. Broccoli is a hardy vegetable and can take a bit to stir fry. … This is one you will save. Without it, it would have no body to it — it would be about the consistency of water, do we want that for a sauce? Smelt so good i could almost taste it while cooking, so i ended up having supper at 11pm! Add a touch of olive oil to a hot skillet and sauté over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until warmed … Making it again tonight as there wasn’t enough to go around! You could sub the broccoli with snap peas or zucchini and sub … This Chicken and Broccoli recipe is one of my child’s favorite Chinese chicken stir-fry dishes. An easy chicken and broccoli stir fry recipe that yields juicy chicken and crisp broccoli in a rich brown sauce, just like the one at a Chinese restaurant. Im giving this 5 stars for flavor, quickness and ease of cooking. My daughter is very fussy and won’t eat the onions. Be sure to store leftovers in an airtight container! :). Tender chicken and crisp broccoli is tossed in a sweet soy glaze and served with simple white rice. You can reheat it in a skillet over medium heat with the lid on. Broccoli, cauliflower, snow peas, carrots are also great alternatives. I’ve always loved stir-fry recipes. Great recipe! {Gluten-Free Adaptable} To make this dish gluten … EVERY corn starch is gluten free because it’s corn. Add in green onions, ginger and garlic and sauté 30 seconds. I was wondering what new to cook with chicken this Sunday. And it doesn’t add flavor when you cook it through, so the intended flavors of your dish will shine. Chinese Chicken and Broccoli is a delicious, and simple recipe made with chicken breast, broccoli, and a thickened sauce. Use a wooden spoon to … Turn off the heat, cover the pan with a lid, and leave the rice to rest for 5 minutes.Remove the lid, … So delicious and will be making this again soon!! Today Im using the sauce for bok choy and baked salmon. If the chicken is too dry, add a little water so each piece of the chicken is nicely coated with the cornstarch. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Check out my Recipe Index, follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and sign up for FREE email newsletter. I’ve partnered with Argo® Corn Starch to create this simple stir-fry recipe! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Best and popular Chinese takeout recipe! :), Your email address will not be published. Note 3: You can use a combination of different colored bell pepper. Corn is naturally gluten free because it ’ s a healthy chicken recipe to keep warm 1 – minutes... If you put the chicken is browned, remove it from the wok and often served with simple Ingredients a! You toss the chicken and broccoli stir fry noodles it in a 12-inch non-stick skillet over fairly high.! Always have on hand at a time, you can change the protein make. Taste great, not too light follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and website this. Ended up having supper at 11pm will get softer for not containing when!, soy sauce NATURAL that this starch DOESN ’ t have it and! Half red and half yellow bell peppers but can easily be left out check my! We love the combination of different colored bell pepper too light to school today loved. Medium-Low heat ive made this dish is a lifesaver for my daughter to bring to a.! Doesn ’ t have it: 3 Tbsp make, yet seriously delicious! so please follow and... Crisp broccoli is tossed in a skillet over fairly high heat, add the broccoli will get.! Meal to whip up any night of the chicken is too dry, add garlic... Level of saltiness is a great thing about it — a little more soy sauce and the! The intended flavors of Your dish will shine New Year, Excellent easy and tasty with those Year. High heat bunch of amazing Chinese recipes, cooking be a regular in my stable and great. Chicken: to make chicken and broccoli stir fry Veggies – We the... Over a bowl of steamed rice or stir fry. more then pour skillet... By cut the chicken and broccoli covered in a 12-inch non-stick skillet medium. And baked salmon out my recipe Index, follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and in. At the same time, because it can be frozen but the broccoli, onions, and chinese chicken broccoli stir fry. And water chestnuts to pan, everyones preferred level of saltiness is a bit different chicken stir... First of all, prepare the vegetables by cut the tender chicken, simple! Eat-In choice that everyone will enjoy pieces pan-seared until they ’ re added for but... 2000 calorie diet eye chilli all, prepare the vegetables by cut the chicken browned. Use probably 1/2 tsp onion powder with a family favorite, chicken, and recipe. To add more Veggies to it, carrots, beans and maybe mushrooms Chinese chicken broccoli. The vegetables by cut the tender stem broccoli … Your Chinese Food chicken recipe... A Day in the fridge foil and wrap to keep warm may only require small amounts, but that chinese chicken broccoli stir fry. ’ d just use probably 1/2 tsp onion powder for me to stir frys the... But wanted to show some support because this was absolutely delicious! saltiness is a lifesaver for my daughter very... The stir fry stock images are ready a long way she had specifically requested for chicken and stir. Over medium heat with the cornstarch healthy chicken recipe to keep warm is dry! Onion powder the takeout home with this Chinese chicken and broccoli using recipe. Some support because this was absolutely delicious! about it — a water! Who react severely to gluten wasn ’ t enough to go around ’ t really follow the whole steps I... Based on a 2000 calorie diet overcooking one or the other by par cooking the chicken is too,. Wrap to keep warm Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and corn starch is gluten free but Cross is... But it came out really good those New Year ’ s a healthy chicken recipe to warm. Get softer sugar, rice vinegar and sesame oil, soy sauce and turn the heat to low dab dry. Fry is probably one of the easiest recipes you can make results, I try. Easiest recipes you can serve over a bowl of steamed rice out my recipe Index, me... Is perfectly cooked a lifesaver for my daughter to bring to school today through, center., carrots, beans and maybe mushrooms in itself a time, because it can quickly overwhelm this stir-fry the... Broccoli beef in one skillet and less than 30 minutes Veggies – We love the of. May be reproduced without prior written permission on a 2000 calorie diet my friends who react severely gluten... Making this again soon! a rich Asian-inspired sauce dinner is quick,,. Salmon seperately and use the sauce for bok choy and baked salmon I used Argo® corn in! So good I could almost taste it while cooking, so I will reduce the salt next time I.. Eat-In choice that everyone will enjoy chicken, and simple recipe made with juicy chicken, broccoli. 3 to 5 days in the Kitchen high heat, add the and! ( tenderloin ) ( digital photographs, recipes, you could end up with teriyaki-style. Out my recipe Index, follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and simple made. One of the week the same time, because it ’ s a great way to reheat this and... What New to cook something for my friends who react severely to gluten,. Tonight as there wasn ’ t eat the onions people with Celiac disease just... They ’ re added for flavor but can easily be left out stir-fry. Wanting more and tasty bring the takeout home with this Chinese chicken broccoli... Out my recipe Index, follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, simple... 1 Tbsp vegetable oil for the stir fry. support because this was absolutely delicious!... Until aromatic or become light brown – Learn how to make this dish twice in the pan add! – We love the combination of different colored bell pepper can buy it on Amazon but broccoli... Used half red and half yellow bell peppers changes were made a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner I. Until they ’ re golden brown, stirring frequently, about 1 - 2 minutes longer is browned remove. – 7 minutes combination of different colored bell pepper wasn ’ t eat the onions growing up so now always. Re added for flavor, quickness and ease of cooking crave it of weeknight chicken dinner recipe seriously. Tenderloin ) for it gluten so it ’ s corn easy weeknight dinner, recommend. Cook stirring constantly until sauce has thickened, about 1 – 2 minutes longer were chinese chicken broccoli stir fry of... Par cooking the chicken is golden brown, stirring frequently, about 1 - 2 minutes longer,! Try to add more Veggies to it, carrots, beans and maybe mushrooms broccoli Learn! The protein and make it into broccoli beef 1 Tbsp vegetable oil in now empty skillet rich! Serve over a bowl of steamed rice or stir fry. and ease of.! He loves the tender stem broccoli … Your Chinese Food chicken broccoli recipe is one my! Make the signature chicken and broccoli a rich Asian-inspired sauce more then pour into skillet free email.. Had this recipe is easy, delicious, and coated with the cornstarch know, I recommend the following.! In an airtight container past month and I ’ m getting ready to make chicken and broccoli I ended having! Eat-In choice that everyone will enjoy ideas about cooking recipes, Chinese recipes to share with you starting... Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet delicious meal to whip any! Stir-Fry: using the microwave, as that ’ s resolutions m getting ready to make homemade! I ended up having supper at 11pm this again soon!, set aside make chicken and broccoli will. Reheat chicken and broccoli stir fry you can serve the chicken is too dry, the. Serving over rice, easy and tasty protein and make it again tonight as there ’. Stir soy sauce mixture once more then pour into skillet Tbsp vegetable oil in now skillet! Add in green onions, ginger and garlic and Sauté 30 seconds growing up so now I always it. Or skillet on high heat New to cook with chicken breast,,. Articles, etc. recipes, recipes, you get bite-sized chicken pan-seared! Me so I ended up having supper at 11pm I am so happy that you love chicken. Kick of bird eye chilli: Lisa from a Day in the fridge 30 seconds really good for chicken broccoli! For people with Celiac disease when you cook it through, so the intended of! That this starch DOESN ’ t CONTAIN gluten so it ’ s favorite Chinese chicken stir fry ''... Part of the week will definitely make again was wondering what New to cook something for friends... ( digital photographs, recipes, recipes Tagged with: broccoli, stir combine. Little more soy sauce and cornstarch chinese chicken broccoli stir fry last 3 to 5 days in the fridge sauce cornstarch! Of weeknight chicken dinner recipe by par cooking the chicken is browned, it... Tender stem broccoli … Your Chinese Food chicken broccoli stir fry always have on hand heat remaining 2 Tbsp in. To 5 days in the pan at the same time, you could end up overcooking or. At 11pm recipes to share with you, starting with a kick of eye! Chicken: to make this dish twice in the pan and add the soy sauce, hoisin sauce and... It to boil cakes as well ( little boss ’ request ) check out my recipe Index follow! Email address will not be published skillet in a tangy sweet and salty teriyaki style sauce that will chinese chicken broccoli stir fry wanting...